N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

Ummm.... ReZ, you've missed a vote. Notably mine. ::shrug:

Woopsie, sorry.

------------------------

The town gathered around thier newest suspect. They struck out and were not shocked to see who the evil person was.

dpmfa127.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Pinsir, the intimidating brute Pokemon.

Night fell and the town could sleep a little safer tonight.

NIGHT FOUR.

Get me your hax PMs.

Players 18 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night was a lot more quiet than the previous night.

A strong Pokemon was the centre of attention. A pink and turqoise Pokemon upon finding nothing, left the scene. It was targetted by Rock Tomb and has been trapped.

Everyone had left but a remaining Pokemon stayed. Assaulting the target, Ice Beam was used and another Pokemon has become trapped.

The sun rose.

DAY FIVE

Players 18 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is 9.

I will now have either limited or no internet access until Friday PM, so try and keep the thread active, but nothing will happen on my end until then.

Have fun. Specultate, if this dies I'm coming to kill you all. :):yay:

Let us look at this the old-fashioned way.

Sprout, Jonnas (who's on holiday) and Strider aren't taking part much.

It's interesting that Tellyn and Nintendohnut have both been taking part in discussions but haven't voted for anyone evil. mr-paul also only voted for an evil person once, but after the majority was lynched. While someone from the mafia will have voted to lynch, some will be reluctant.

It's interesting that Tellyn and Nintendohnut have both been taking part in discussions but haven't voted for anyone evil. mr-paul also only voted for an evil person once, but after the majority was lynched. While someone from the mafia will have voted to lynch, some will be reluctant.

I have voted for both the evil people we have voted off, Eenuh and Paj Meen Ah. I had noticed that Tellyn has been avoiding posting when a mafioso is being lynched, I highly suspect him to be in the mafia.

Right guys I have to apologise firstly. I was out all of monday until last night, and when I got back I checked the thread and the day was over. I don't know if it's possible to see all of someone's activity in the forum for the past few days or whatever, but you will notice if you can that I wasn't online for any of the day yesterday. When I got back it was over and you'd lynched a baddie again, which is awesome as I'm 90% confident that I was the one he was about to kill. Thanks Raining_Again!

I was also not around (I don't think, I certainly don't remember being around) when the info about Eenuh was released. I discussed things earlier that day with everyone but then I had to go out and when I got back info had been shown and Eenuh had already been lynched.

I realised that this is awfully convenient but I hope there is a way to look at someone's forum activity over the past few days as it will show I was literally not even here.

However! I should be here today, and I do have information but it is in now way helpful untill a certain someone (who I won't name) comes forward. Basically I know what one players power is but I won't reveal it because it will make them a target and it won't help the town if I do.

So does anyone have anything at all?

Awesomeness, another mafia dead, surely we're gonna clinch this game. That said I don't have any information at all.If anyone does have any useful info though then please come forward. Obviously there are those among us who are doing a good job of protecting/roleblocking as there haven't been any deaths for the past two nights. :yay:

I was silenced on Day 4, but I have no excuse for my inactivity on other days. Old habit of reading and not posting I guess. =P I've never really had anything useful to contribute, though. And with the lack of info right now, I don't really have anything to contribute today either, sorry. I will try and put a bit more effort into posting though.

So Tellyn, did you appear in the writeup at all last night?

Dyson, you've been suspicious of him for a while haven't you? Do you have an idea of who he may be or are you just speculating like I am? I just suspect him due to voting patterns but it sounds like you might have a bit more to it. It might be worth coming out with it if you do because we don't have anything else to go on at the moment.

I don't have any information other than Cube targetted Tellyn last night. We don't know what Cube's power is or what Tellyn looks like so we can't decipher anything from the writeup. That said, after Cube's analysis over voting patterns earlier it does seem a little suspect, and I doubt Cube would have posted something about Tellyn if he wasn't pretty certain after targetting him the night prior that there was something dodgy about him.

I'll Vote: Tellyn to get things rolling today.

IT's interesting you should notice that, as I was just thinking the same thing.

...I'm changing my mind. Tellyn viewed the thread but didn't post, and if you're coming under fire by being lynched you're gonna defend yourself, unless you're silenced. Seeing as how he hasn't posted at all today, I think Tellyn is being silenced, and as I found out Cube targetted Tellyn last night, it's likely that Cube is the silencer.

I'm also backing this up with my previous theory about Cube acting funny by asking who was "Good".

Change Vote: Cube

Edited by Dyson

Wait a sec, I don't think Cube is mafia. He has voted pretty early on both the mafia lynches. It is perfectly possible that the ice beam pokémon is part of the town.

Cube, are you the ice beam pokemon or the pink and turquoise thing that was roleblocked? Or are you something else that has targeted Tellyn? If so did you find anything?

The pink and turquoise thing is Raining_Again, we discovered that yesterday. Voting early on mafia lynches doesn't go very far to protest innocence in my books..it's easy to tell one member of the team to go with the town to keep one "undercover" so to speak.

And what a coincidence, he shines his light on Tellyn the day he's silenced. Smacks too much of a set up if you ask me.

Oh, by the way, I was silenced yesterday via Rock Tomb. If anyone followed me or anything last night then maybe you can find out who did it.

The pink and turquoise thing is Raining_Again, we discovered that yesterday.

According to your informarion, Raining is silenced, not Tellyn. I'm fairly certain that neither me or Tellyn appear in last night's write-up.

The night was a lot more quiet than the previous night.

A strong Pokemon was the centre of attention. A pink and turqoise Pokemon upon finding nothing, left the scene. It was targetted by Rock Tomb and has been trapped.

Everyone had left but a remaining Pokemon stayed. Assaulting the target, Ice Beam was used and another Pokemon has become trapped.

The sun rose.

DAY FIVE

I've just read through the whole thread.

From the looks of it, there are two silencers, the Rock Tomb one and the Ice Beam one. I'd guess that one is a mafia silencer, one is a town silencer. I'm guessing that the ice beam one is the town one because the other night, Ice Beam pokémon targeted MoogleViper, who was then killed. The writeup said that the ice pokémon ran away, regretting silencing a townie, who was then killed. I'd also say that the rock tomb one is mafia as it has targeted raining because she led the lynch against Paj yesterday.

I'm wondering if Coolness Bears has any info, it seemed like he is an investigator from the other day when he revealed Eenuh as evil but we havent had anything else from him since.