N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

@Dannyboy: It's not that you aren't behaving like a townie. It's that you're a good liar, while Dyson (IMO) isn't. I've seen a pattern whenever Dyson is a mafioso, and he's not following it.

:o What? You must tell me more! :laughing:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, hope I got all these votes correct, lol. :) Sorry about mis-count-fucking-that-bit-up.

Vote Tellyn - eight - Nintendohnut, Cube, Zell, Ellmeister, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote Zell - one - Tellyn.

Vote No Lynch - two - Raining again, Ganepark32.

Majority is 9.

Players 17 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

@Dannyboy: It's not that you aren't behaving like a townie. It's that you're a good liar, while Dyson (IMO) isn't. I've seen a pattern whenever Dyson is a mafioso, and he's not following it.

Anyway, I'm more and more convinced that Tellyn is hiding something. And if we're going to lynch someone, it's either him or someone who isn't doing much *glares at Strider*

Oh ... uh, now I feel flattered. :blush:

I'm Heracross, a mafia investigator. I don't use questionable methods, I just investigate. I do however stand by my story: I targetted Zell on night 1 - this man is lying. I didn't target anyone last night.

Farewell, fellow players, I've had a good run!

Change Vote: Tellyn

Haha I bloody knew it! It was so obvious!

I have a theory about last night. I think not_so_tiny is the large blue pokemon that targetted Zell last night - I think both Jonnas and Tellyn were telling the truth. If that's true then it shows that Jonnas had correct information, it would make sense that not_so_tiny targetted Zell and Jonnas saw this, and it could still be true that Sprout roleblocked Tellyn last night. However, it seems odd that Zell would lie about not having been targetted night one. I still suspect this is Tellyn trying to take out a Porygon, but it may be something like Zell cannot gain any mafia powers? Who knows, we need to look into this tomorrow.

Dannyboy - it certainly looks like it. Now we just need to find the rest of the bugs...

Well, if I wasn't misdirected or stopped from roleblocking Tellyn, then it begs the question: who was the green Pokémon that was tricked? And in what way were they tricked for that matter?

It appears at least, that when the write-ups mention an ally, they are genuinely allies of some sort. In Tellyn's case, he was an ally to martinist, a fellow mafia member. But are the mafia the only ones with allies? Or are there other "groups" among us..?

Well, if I wasn't misdirected or stopped from roleblocking Tellyn, then it begs the question: who was the green Pokémon that was tricked? And in what way were they tricked for that matter?

It appears at least, that when the write-ups mention an ally, they are genuinely allies of some sort. In Tellyn's case, he was an ally to martinist, a fellow mafia member. But are the mafia the only ones with allies? Or are there other "groups" among us..?

I should probably reveal now that I have an ally. I am Plusle, the other is Minun, and we can communicate outside the thread.

Nor do I blame you for it. I just ask that you keep an eye on Zell, he is lying about the night I targeted him, and he seems to be working for his own personal gain.

I havn't wanted to interfere but its reached the stage where I have had to in this matter, lest it change the shape of the game.

I fucked up, in this instance. I shall confirm how if everyone (Zell) wishes me to, but that was my mistake.

---------------

dpmfa214.png

Tellyn sacrificed himself. He was Heracross, the mafia investigator that showed as neutral from outside investigations.

Players 16 ; not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

NIGHT SEVEN

Get me your PMs asap.

Apologies again. I feel crap for fucking it a bit.

(Aye sorry folks. It was difficult to know when to step in with that one, as it would have revealed Zells power etc, which he obviously did now.)

-----------

Night fell over the town.

The blue and orange Pokemon flew high into the air, just as usual, watching as a tiny electric Pokemon protected an uber, as it was looking over a pink and turqoise Pokemon/. The pink and turqoise Pokemon walked to the outskirts of town.

The other tiny electric Pokemon was giving watch over a pond dwelling Pokemon.

An orange flying Pokemon was circling, checking on another flying Pokemon.

At the outskirts of town the pink and turqoise Pokemon was spying on someone. The uber Pokemon watched the pink and turqoise Pokemon do this. The Pokemon he was spying on turned around and looked still. As this happened, a stealthy Pokemon hiding in a tree was fortunate to see what happened next. The still Pokemon leapt into action darting towards a nearby green Pokemon, but the green Pokemon was saved as a blast from nowhere of ice, fire and electric hit the quick Pokemon, preventing it from causing harm.

----------------

DAY EIGHT

Players 16 ; not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

I did indeed investigate Strider last night, he is eeeeevil. Attack!

Vote: Strider

Tonight I get to use Jonnas' powers, I also know what Pokemon he is, but I won't reveal it if he doesn't want me to since I'm sure he's good.

I did indeed investigate Strider last night, he is eeeeevil. Attack!

Tonight I get to use Jonnas' powers, I also know what Pokemon he is, but I won't reveal it if he doesn't want me to since I'm sure he's good.

Well he already revealed what Pokémon he is yesterday. He's Deoxys. =P

No hesitation for this one.

Yes, he's revealed himself as Deoxys!

Incidentally why has Raining_again only posted a vote without reasoning? I'm happy to go with it, but I am just a tiny bit nervous that she is being forced to vote.

then again we haven't seen that power once so far this game. I suppose I'm just wondering why she hasn't said anything, seeing as all the other days where she's had info she's explained a little about it.

Anyway, I'll Vote:Strider

Incidentally as the only evil movement last night seemed to come from Strider, we may elliminate the final mafia member with this lynch. Hopefully, anyway.