N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nintendohnut: I missed Nights 3 & 4 due to holidays, unfortunately. The person I targetted on Night 2 was Dannyboy, IIRC. He has not been harassed in any way.

Meanwhile, the case against Tellyn sounds plausible. Vote: Tellyn

What is it with people not dying in this game, though?

And you've been reserved on voting for Tellyn every day so far Dannyboy. I've been suspicious of you for a few days too with your constant hesitation on voting mafia member out.

I just don't want to jump on the bandwagon. As you may have noticed, I haven't hesitated when the evidence has been strong enough. I just know from previous mafia games that hunches are just as often wrong as they are right. I trust Coolness' investigations, and he says Tellyn is neutral. So maybe being reserved in voting off people based on hunches isn't always such a good idea? I could turn it around and ask you why you're constantly suspecting people - maybe you're trying to divert attention away from yourself? But that would be equally as unfounded, would it not?

Tellyn is Neutral. :)

Did you investigate him last night, or the night before? You've had two nights to investigate afterall, so you must have investigated two people, right?

And for Tellyn: what are these "questionable" methods of investigation you state? And did you find out about Zell last night?

I just don't want to jump on the bandwagon. As you may have noticed, I haven't hesitated when the evidence has been strong enough. I just know from previous mafia games that hunches are just as often wrong as they are right. I trust Coolness' investigations, and he says Tellyn is neutral. So maybe being reserved in voting off people based on hunches isn't always such a good idea? I could turn it around and ask you why you're constantly suspecting people - maybe you're trying to divert attention away from yourself? But that would be equally as unfounded, would it not?

Should of course have been "bad idea".

I'll

Vote: Tellyn

too. A neutral is still not a townie and I'm wary after the last game. I also won't be around for most of the day and don't want to risk a no lynch day due to lack of votes.

EDIT: Sorry, this iPhone layout isn't letting me embolden text.

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

Tellyn is Neutral. :)

Thank you.

Did you investigate him last night, or the night before? You've had two nights to investigate afterall, so you must have investigated two people, right?

And for Tellyn: what are these "questionable" methods of investigation you state? And did you find out about Zell last night?

Questionable methods include intimidation/torture - there's a chance my target will be paralysed the next day. Luckily my only target, Zell, seemed to comply straight away.

I found out about Zell on night 1.

Yes. The other nights I have either chosen not to investigate anybody, was roleblocked, or was at work and didn't get chance to send in a target.

Can I just point out that lynching me because I'm neutral, proven so by Coolness Bears, is more than a little bit hypocritical when you're letting Sprout live? I'm not trying to shift "blame" or take attention away, but think about what you're doing for a minute...

No-one targeted me night 1. I was targeted twice last night by two investigators (one was Dyson and the other Tellyn) and that it the only time in the game I have been targeted. I find it hard to believe that you found out about me on night 1.

@Nintendohnut: I missed Nights 3 & 4 due to holidays, unfortunately. The person I targetted on Night 2 was Dannyboy, IIRC. He has not been harassed in any way.

Meanwhile, the case against Tellyn sounds plausible. Vote: Tellyn

What is it with people not dying in this game, though?

Right that makes sense, but you don't appear in the write-ups for nights 2, 3 or 4 do you? What did you get from that night? Like, what did Rez tell you when you used the power?

In other news I also have found Dannyboy suspicious the last few days. Last night (in real world time) he said he'd read the thread when he had time, then was online for two hours, posted some pictures of lolcats and never came back til today. I thought it was a little odd but dismissed it as me being overly paranoid, but now I'm not so sure I was.

I'm also pretty sure that Tellyn is lying. I believe Cube is right in his deduction about Bug pokemon, and I think it is likely that he appears neutral when investigated due to something about his character. Mafia members often have a character who appears neutral or good under investigation as a protection method.

I certainly think that it is worth the risk. If we lynch Tellyn and he's mafia we can confirm the bug theory and prove the 'appears neutral' theory correct. If we're wrong and he's neutral, then oh well at least it's not a townie, and we learn that maybe the theory is wrong.

I however think it's worth the risk as it's likely we will learn a lot through this lynch. That's my reasoning anyway.

No-one targeted me night 1. I was targeted twice last night by two investigators (one was Dyson and the other Tellyn) and that it the only time in the game I have been targeted. I find it hard to believe that you found out about me on night 1.

This is very interesting. Is a part of your power to see who has targetted you each night? Because I'm sure he didn't realise that, and so he has clearly just lied to try and look innocent without realising you would be able to prove him wrong.

The write-up also supports this.

Elsewhere a stealthy Pokemon and a blue Pokemon were gaining information on a pink and turqoise Pokemon

Tellyn, you say you're a blue pokemon who gains information. How are you not in this write-up?

Plus, neither you, Zell (the pink and torquoise pokemon) or any form of torture is mentioned on night one.

I just got a lot more confused, heh. I'll just try and clear my mind a little on a couple of things...

You would think! but alas I forgot to send in a PM one night! :)

I'll believe that much, but it appears you've avoided part of my question C Bears. =P On which night did you gain this information?

That... that can't be possible! I targetted Tellyn again last night! (Sorry Tellyn, I love you really =P).

Could it be possible that I've been redirected?!

Also, if what you're saying is the truth:

Elsewhere a stealthy Pokemon and a blue Pokemon were gaining information on a pink and turqoise Pokemon. The Pokemon seemed to gain power.

That'd make you pink and turquoise (likely another Porygon I guess), Tellyn the blue Pokémon, and Dyson the stealthy Pokémon? "The Pokémon seemed to gain power" sentence worries me...

Just about the redirection part Sprout - It is entirely possible. In the last game we had a mafia redirector, and we used it on Eenuh when we worked out she was a neutral killer and of use to us. That's how we won in the end - she made the final kill for us.

So if they've found a way of roleblocking another person that could be of use to the town (ie by redirecting you) then it could be true.