N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not watched them yet, but I'm sure I was coerced into every single instance.

EDIT: Whilst watching them...

1] Genius insulting of ReZ at 6:05ish on the first one.

2] Soundtrack for dancing was provided by me.

After watching the first video, I couldn't hear me say "what the fuck" clearly, I think I heard myself once...

EDIT: After watching the second, I think I only said "what the fuck" twice at most. :s

But I'm glad everyone loved the Predator reenactment.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

"Do a grind" Classic.

And I'm somewhat happy. It appears I'm not as massively freaky looking as I look in photos. Just mildly freaky looking.

Edit: YOU STOOD ON MY NES CONTROLLER! MOTHERFUCKER!

Edited by Goafer

I would struggle to cut the tension in the first one with a knife, it was too solid and obvious.

Looked better by the end though. I need some form of chart to tell me who was who. Who was the one with with the dyed red hair? There were various stragglers at the back too.

Pffft, I wasn't trying at all. If I was trying y'all minds would have been blown. I actually disagree about the awkwardness. It was for a few seconds and wasn't NEARLY as awkward as social standards dictate it should have been. I mean...we'd never met each other before and we are supposed to hax all teh funzo together straight away.

We fucking minced it and I will battle any one that challenges me.

There was only a few seconds of awkwardness. But "We have the same bag" definitely broke the tension like a fat bastard carrying an anvil falling through thin ice.

Seriously, though, there was fuck all tension. Just needed to find something to talk about...soon as we found it, BAM, we were off!