NEurope
Retro_Link

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mine was apparently shipped this morning, so I guess I'll have it tomorrow if I'm lucky, ah well better finish Red Dead before this arrives.

I avoided most of those short transmission videos and have read only 2 or 3 reviews tops, and no previews since last year's e3 stuff, so I am coming at it relatively blind compared to a lot of people out there.

I think i've only seen 1 or two videos, but mainly screen-shots. I have avoided a lot of stuff just so i can enjoy the game more, and all the new stuff will come as a surprise to me.

well my game order was dispatched yesterday it will come today. I wonder if game do those cheap preorders to get in the units off suppliers? then cancel them. I've been in touch with my bank and they have no record of Game trying to retrieve 29.99 from my account on sunday or monday as they stated they did...bullshit! I have got metroid other m and last guardian both preordered 29.99 remains to be seen if i get them. perhaps the last time i will use game for an order...reordered off them so i can get my tin but after that im through with em i think.

well my game order was dispatched yesterday it will come today. I wonder if game do those cheap preorders to get in the units off suppliers? then cancel them. I've been in touch with my bank and they have no record of Game trying to retrieve 29.99 from my account on sunday or monday as they stated they did...bullshit! I have got metroid other m and last guardian both preordered 29.99 remains to be seen if i get them. perhaps the last time i will use game for an order...reordered off them so i can get my tin but after that im through with em i think.

I contacted my bank as well, they said there is nothing wrong with my credit and i'm not in arrears with anything.

I have passed this information onto GAME in a strongly worded email. It will probably be one of the last times i use GAME online, unless they stop fecking around big-style. The store is pretty good, so i may pre-order via them.

:( My Game order only got sent today

Should arrive just in time for me to not play it as I have to cover news lol

anyones game.co.uk order turn up, mine was posted yesterday afternoon and nothings come, im really gutted and all this wait of galaxy2 world cup and e3 is killing me

Mines was posted yesterday morning, just got my post there and nothing. Guess we might need to wait till tomorrow.

Was posted yesterday but hasn't turned up this morning. Got my component cables though, so it should look kick ass when it gets here tomorrow.

Mine was posted yesterday morning as well, doubt it will be at home though. Not that i plan on going on it tonight anyway, got too much to do. Plus i need to get batteries for the Wii-mote.

GAME do have that free postage which takes upto 2 days to get to wherever it needs to go in the UK.

Mine didn't arrive either. :(

Will this game be able to keep me away from Monster Hunter 3 for more than a few hours? Time will tell... :D

To be fair im REALLY looking forward to it because apart from seeing a few scores I haven't read any reviews or seen anything of the game since the Rock Mario reveal trailer. Im quite proud of myself. :)

Mine was posted yesterday morning as well, doubt it will be at home though. Not that i plan on going on it tonight anyway, got too much to do. Plus i need to get batteries for the Wii-mote.

GAME do have that free postage which takes upto 2 days to get to wherever it needs to go in the UK.

yeah but when they post them on wednesday they always turn up on the thursday...

I am so pissed off with game. im going to email them explaining my disgust at whats happened plus I am going to cancel all my preorders I have stacked up for the rest of the year.

yeah but when they post them on wednesday they always turn up on the thursday...

I am so pissed off with game. im going to email them explaining my disgust at whats happened plus I am going to cancel all my preorders I have stacked up for the rest of the year.

Perhaps GAME message Royal Mail and tell them not to give out packages marked with GAME until Thursday.

I've sent GAME a message explaining my disappointment with their service and i stated what my bank told me, so i'll see where it goes from here.

Edit: GAME are refunding me £5 (which is the increase), so i only pay the £29.99 from my previous order. Get in there i say.

Man_Jump_for_Joy.jpg

See, contacting them does pay off.

And in the case of the no believers, here is the email they sent

Hi ,

Thank you for your email.

I have looked into your order xxxxxxx/x and unfortunately it appears that your bank has declined to authorise payment for your order. This can be for a number of reasons, which we are unable to view due to data protection. Your order has subsequently been cancelled.

Unfortunately the pricing of this had changed on our website between the above order being rejected and you replacing the order. Under these circumstances I have requested that we refund the price difference of £5.00 to your card.

This will take 5-10 working days to transfer into your account.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Lisa G

Edited by Jimbob

anyones game.co.uk order turn up, mine was posted yesterday afternoon and nothings come, im really gutted and all this wait of galaxy2 world cup and e3 is killing me

I thought Nintendo were supposed to be sending you a copy of every major release for free for a year? Don't tell me it ran out just before SMG2's release... that's pretty bad if so, at least you got a good few games out of it though.

I'm pretty sure it's being held back my Royal Mail. Happened before with some big titles I think.

Perhaps GAME message Royal Mail and tell them not to give out packages marked with GAME until Thursday.

I've sent GAME a message explaining my disappointment with their service and i stated what my bank told me, so i'll see where it goes from here.

Edit: GAME are refunding me £5 (which is the increase), so i only pay the £29.99 from my previous order. Get in there i say.

Man_Jump_for_Joy.jpg

See, contacting them does pay off.

meh I'm more pissed off the fact that I thought there was something wrong with my card/account so ended up putting it on my credit card just to ensure it gets ordered...

meh I'm more pissed off the fact that I thought there was something wrong with my card/account so ended up putting it on my credit card just to ensure it gets ordered...

Do you mind if i ask who you bank with??.

My order went through and I got it for £29.99. I've had it preordered since E3 last year.

Haven't got mine yet and it shipped yesterday, though it'll probably be delivered by van because of the tin and that's what happened with NSMBW. Not sure it will turn up today at all though.

Didn't really think that the extra DVD would end up being big enough to warrant the van.

And it has a tin? Didn't know that. Either way, you just got me excited now...

Didn't really think that the extra DVD would end up being big enough to warrant the van.

And it has a tin? Didn't know that.

GAME are giving out a tin money boxes with preorders, like with NSMBW.

Oh, cool. Shows what happens when I completely avoid Mario Galaxy 2 stuff :heh:

My order went through and I got it for £29.99. I've had it preordered since E3 last year.

Haven't got mine yet and it shipped yesterday, though it'll probably be delivered by van because of the tin and that's what happened with NSMBW. Not sure it will turn up today at all though.

well Iv had it preordered since the same time as you and it didn't go through despite no change in my bank details and plenty of cash in my account along with bank having no record of money being authorised to go out so game never put the transaction through as fair Im concerned its not like im the only one affected either.

Game honoured my pre-order @ £29.99 but they did keep my pre-order in picking & packing for nearly 3 days. They despatched it this morning. They must have been waiting to see if they got away with cancelling some pre-orders at £29.99 before completing the rest of them. I also pre-ordered as the game was announced.

Should get it tomorrow though i've but got a busy day Grrrr!

Do you mind if i ask who you bank with??.

natwest!

I really hope it comes today otherwise gonna be so annoyed if not. away all weekend in london then my girlfriend is moving in for a month or so before she moves back to canada so basically means won't play it!

natwest!

I really hope it comes today otherwise gonna be so annoyed if not. away all weekend in london then my girlfriend is moving in for a month or so before she moves back to canada so basically means won't play it!

Why didn't you buy the game after your GF leaves for Canada then?