NEurope
Retro_Link

Super Mario Galaxy 2

I put some mony in my bank now.

Good to know :grin:

I'm really thinking of rebuying a Wii just for this game.

FFS! My game preorder got cancelled wtf...shit ton of money in my account, card details not changed since my last order and yet it says my bank have declined the offer...fucked off seem as got it at cheaper price of £29.99 awhile back and with the special tin...

My order's processing. Smashing.

Good to know :grin:

I'm really thinking of rebuying a Wii just for this game.

Rebuying?

You've... changed...

Glad I pre-ordered this last year, fiver cheaper for me ^__^

started to process my order a while ago, should be dispatching by Wednesday

Glad I pre-ordered this last year, fiver cheaper for me ^__^

started to process my order a while ago, should be dispatching by Wednesday

yeah I was until they rejected my order fucktards.

Remind me to get a new bank, HSBC are idiots. I could have had this earlier if the payment was authorised, and at the cheaper price as well.

Remind me to get a new bank, HSBC are idiots. I could have had this earlier if the payment was authorised, and at the cheaper price as well.

from GAME by any chance? because same thing has happened to me and now I've had to reorder at higher price.

from GAME by any chance? because same thing has happened to me and now I've had to reorder at higher price.

Of course, don't know whats wrong with their system.

Of course, don't know whats wrong with their system.

It's probably to do with game not wanting to let you have it at the lower price, so they do this to effectively 'cancel' your order I would have thought... Play do something different, they give everyone who paid the 'full' price their orders and then make you wait if you want it for the 'cheaper' price... it's not on really but it's just the sneaky way that they do it hoping that you'll just re-order.

Then again it's their fault not yours, they put up the initial pre-order price at a best-guess but then they let you pre-order it at that price so they can't really complain when they find they have to up the price so they do what they can to make you re-order... it's not really right but they are a business I suppose, ironically though they could be losing more customers this way. [/rant]

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping Play come through for me this year like they did with Super Mario Galaxy when I received it two days early, probably won't though but as long as I get it on Friday Idm. :)

This is currently £29.99 at Gamestation if anyone hasn't pre-ordered or needs to re-order!

My Wii broke last night - won't recognise any disks - so looks like I'll have to wait till late next week before I get to play this. I'm absolutely gutted. :cry:

Edited by welsh_gamer

Nice price for a pre-order. I haven't pre-ordered but then I was always going to go down to my local GAME and pick it up on friday morning. Just the way I prefer to do things. Never really been fussed to get a game a couple of days prior to release for the fact that I've already waited x amount of years for it and can easily wait a couple more days.

Really looking forward to playing this though. Hopefully, my first impressions won't be as they were with the first one, where I initially came away not that fussed for the game. Obviously, once I'd played through the whole thing I loved it but I'm hoping this one is like that the whole way through.

Shopto have sent mine today so I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. And to think I booked Friday off work to play it.

One of the few times I didn't order from shopto -.-

Damn you Falcon!

Damn you Falcon!

Dunno why but I just have this image of you as Samurai Gorah from F-Zero GX after he gets whooped by Falcon in the story mode, lol.

I 2 had ordered with shopto and was quite shocked in work to get a txt telling me it had been dispatched today!!!

I'm slightly dubious if they actually did though and that it may have just been a automated thing... I have never got a game this early before!!! (thats if it turns up tomoz....)

I 2 had ordered with shopto and was quite shocked in work to get a txt telling me it had been dispatched today!!!

I'm slightly dubious if they actually did though and that it may have just been a automated thing... I have never got a game this early before!!! (thats if it turns up tomoz....)

Judging by some of the messages above, it appears everywhere is shipping it early due to demand.

Judging by some of the messages above, it appears everywhere is shipping it early due to demand.

Cool, well im not going to complain if it does turn up tomoz! :grin:

It's probably to do with game not wanting to let you have it at the lower price, so they do this to effectively 'cancel' your order I would have thought... Play do something different, they give everyone who paid the 'full' price their orders and then make you wait if you want it for the 'cheaper' price... it's not on really but it's just the sneaky way that they do it hoping that you'll just re-order.

Then again it's their fault not yours, they put up the initial pre-order price at a best-guess but then they let you pre-order it at that price so they can't really complain when they find they have to up the price so they do what they can to make you re-order... it's not really right but they are a business I suppose, ironically though they could be losing more customers this way. [/rant]

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping Play come through for me this year like they did with Super Mario Galaxy when I received it two days early, probably won't though but as long as I get it on Friday Idm. :)

Kind of takes the meaning of "You'll only pay the Lowest Price on pre-orders" promise GAME and many other places have in place. I know i read it somewhere.

Edit: Yup, i knew i read it somewhere. In an e-mail from GAME, it's on the site somewhere as well about pre-order promises.

Dear Mr Richards

Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):

You may have noticed that the price of Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the GAME site has gone up to 34.99 GBP

Please do not worry, your credit / debit card will be charged with the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service

And if that is the case of GAME "cancelling" my order because they don't want me having the item at a lower price, then change the terms and conditions of orders and don't reduce the damn price!!!.

Edited by Jimbob

Besides, if GAME don't want to sell games at the lower price of £29.99 etc, they shouldn't put it that low in the first place, especially when it's going to be quite clear that the game will sell.

Their own 'mistake', they should just deal with it.

Besides, if GAME don't want to sell games at the lower price of £29.99 etc, they shouldn't put it that low in the first place, especially when it's going to be quite clear that the game will sell.

Their own 'mistake', they should just deal with it.

Indeed, if everyone's orders at £29.99 were cancelled because GAME were being "childish" (i've decided this term), how many will shop elsewhere??.

Not from GAME surely? Don't support shit people!

Another dispatchee from ShopTo. I've got the rest of the week off for this baby. (Well Chessington on Thursday)

Please do not worry, your credit / debit card will be charged with the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service

lol, what nonsense. Clearly a marketing gimmick.

i actually feel good that we have it all to look foward too and the yanks have had it for a couple of weeks and seen most of the game no doubt