NEurope
Retro_Link

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Why didn't you buy the game after your GF leaves for Canada then?

well.... preordered it for the cheaper price way before i met my girlfriend then wanted the tin so yeah....

My game hasent come yet why I allways get my games from Game 2 days in advance of the release date.

Has anyone actually received theirs from GAME? I'm having my own copy delivered, as well as Hellfire's and Pedrocasilva's. Pedro's was sent yesterday and hasn't arrived (he also ordered after I did), the other two were in packing for two days before finally being sent off today. It's being sent Special Delivery, despite me asking for free 1st class - don't think I've been charged though.

My copy is on its way, hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow. :hehe:

I've also been keeping clear of spoilers (thanks to my D.I.Y addiction :heh:) so I'm really looking forward to checking out all the new stuff in the game.

Talk about entertainment overload:

SMG2, World Cup and E3... Good times! :bouncy:

Has anyone actually received theirs from GAME? I'm having my own copy delivered, as well as Hellfire's and Pedrocasilva's. Pedro's was sent yesterday and hasn't arrived (he also ordered after I did), the other two were in packing for two days before finally being sent off today. It's being sent Special Delivery, despite me asking for free 1st class - don't think I've been charged though.

Mine still hasent come why I cant play untill after E3 Big Brother and Wimbledon and World Cup.

Mine arrived today from Coolshop :D

I'm suprised Shopto dispatched so early I though retailers were supposed to release for sale nearer torelease date at least, not that I'm complaining. :heh:

The package is bulkier than I expected..

Edited by The-Ironflame

Game honoured my pre-order @ £29.99 but they did keep my pre-order in picking & packing for nearly 3 days. They despatched it this morning. They must have been waiting to see if they got away with cancelling some pre-orders at £29.99 before completing the rest of them. I also pre-ordered as the game was announced.

Should get it tomorrow though i've but got a busy day Grrrr!

Didn't get away with mine, somehow i got a £5 refund so i still get my game at £29.99 as before. All it took was a mention of their T+C's and how my bank didn't see GAME attempt to take the £29.99 out of my account. (The e-mail they sent is on the previous page).

natwest!

Ah, was kind of hoping it was HSBC (as i bank with them, and had the same problem as yourself).

Mines not arrived today, a little disappointed but hey. At least i remembered the batteries for my Wii-mote this time.

This game is terrible. It's just the same as the original with no new ideas whatsoever.

Most pointless game ever.

Ho ho ho!! Am just trying to make the wait less painful for those who haven't got it yet, as it's really actually superb and I can't help but have a stupid beaming smile on my face while I play!

I got mine from Shopto today. Only played the first 5 stars or so, I'm away out tonight I think, but I've got a totally free day tomorrow to really give it a work out :grin:

I love the NE banner, it looks awesome, and is generally very excitable. I may have to buy this so I can play it on my mate's Wii. Boo featuring heavily on the banner is awesome, such an awesome foe.

Just looked on gamerankings to try and find some new reviews to read and have noticed something a little suspect. A number of reviews appear to have been removed/deducted from OoT and SMG1, making it's average higher than it actually was before. OoT on the other hand has a lower rating. Any legitimate reason why that'd happen? I swear SMG1 had 81 reviews and OoT had 28.

Bought my copy yesterday (had it pre-ordered at Game) and so far have collected 10 stars. It's superb, from what I've seen so far [rubbing it in for people who have to wait till tomorrow] xDD

ive only collected 24 stars thus far and i must say, it feels like its getting better and better!!!! :)

It arrived! well actually I got impatient and went to the Post Office only to catch the postman on the way back but anyway, staring at the title0screen in wonderment right now...

*presses 'A' and 'B'*

Bye...

Anyone remember the good old days when post was always there in time for you to look over while eating your toast before school/work?

Now I'm lucky to get post in the morning.

Come on postie...

Arrived this morning, got my first 3 stars. Now I need to go into town. Its awesome so far though.

That's me just got mine now. Just after me having a little power cut, just in time.

Shall see if mine is at home when i get back. May see if i can get 1/2 a day off Friday to play it.

It arrived! well actually I got impatient and went to the Post Office only to catch the postman on the way back but anyway, staring at the title0screen in wonderment right now...

*presses 'A' and 'B'*

Bye...

Annnnd... I'm back! Three hours later, twenty stars in and absolutely loving it! :D time for a break but god damn! this game is just well... awesome! very strong contender for GOTY! :)

Mine arrived this morning but i've only managed to play about half an hour of it and get 3 stars, now im off to work til 10. :(

I did have a cheesy grin on my face when the game booted up though. Good times ahead. :D

Anyone remember the good old days when post was always there in time for you to look over while eating your toast before school/work?

Now I'm lucky to get post in the morning.

Come on postie...

Don't know how bad post is down your end but up here, I've had post coming through my letterbox at 4pm. :nono: That's really not on and they strike and moan for extra pay and that's the kind of service they provide? Disgusting really.

Anyway, picking my copy up tomorrow. Saw the advert for it on youtube with the RRP being stated as £45. Bloody better not be. Nintendo have already hiked up the prices of their DS games so they better not start doing it on the Wii. I doubt stores will price it at that price, although I wouldn't be surprised.

played 3 hours or so and 1 word comes to mind "Amazing"

i can only see zelda wii topping this for goty

1000th post yay :)

I've played about 45 mins so far. I like it so far, but I need to give it a proper work out.