N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. My second team lost 3-0. Plus my young star got red carded. Then again, his team has been around for a while and has better players. It's a shame that I didn't get a single goal. He tightly marked the wrong player, and tightened the wings while my team went down the centre.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't join that I'm guessing you have to be a vip?

The rules state you can join a second private league when you have been a member for at least 4 months and have an Xpert rating of 75.

Your Xpert rating is 100, but you haven't been a member for 4 months (Your join date is 09-03-2009). Although obvs. you only have to wait another 8 or so days.

If you want to join this league, we'll wait for when you can. Leagues without 6 members get automatically deleted after 3 weeks. I reckon that's enough time to get more members.

Mcoy did better than I thought! 2 goals! I decided to play a nice young unformy team to help get some experience. Big game against Moria. Probably going to lose, can't wait till his precious Noa Brusling retires :p

Not going to happen anytime soon. Check the latest press release. :heh:

In MSE Villan got a solid win under his belt stopping the rot. Happenstance slipped out of the promotion zone with a frankly odd draw your opponents offensive score was way worse than your defence and he scored twice! Shame that.

And I got a draw against quite a good guy but would rather have had a win still got two players in xpert and am still unbeaten!

Shit next match is away to league leaders may be a tricky one to say the least lol.

In MSE Villan got a solid win under his belt stopping the rot.

Haha, I haven't even looked at my results yet... :laughing:

Ah, sweet, one of my players got a hat-trick. Back of the net! :yay:

That's the problem with that team. We've got an excellent home record (Played 6, Won 5, Drawn 1, Lost 0, 16pts). But away, we're utter crap (Played 4, Won 0, Drew 3, Lost 1, 3pts). Need to sort that out.

Lolz, just noticed a team in my division has all their players named after WWE wrestlers. Made me lol to see 'Randy Orton' in the Xpert11. :laughing:

Edited by Roostophe