N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Mcoy, I've challenged you to a friendly. helps keep our forms up. I'm going to play some young ones, and I'd suggest you would just so we can all gain experience. If you want to try and win etc you're welcome to but I just want my players to get some experience ^^

Mr Mcoy, I've challenged you to a friendly. helps keep our forms up. I'm going to play some young ones, and I'd suggest you would just so we can all gain experience. If you want to try and win etc you're welcome to but I just want my players to get some experience ^^

You don't get much from friendlys though from what I remember I played my young awful goalie and got 2%.

Mcoy lost his game 2 - 1 very close, Mcoy played a random formation and it didn't pay off with awful team work values.

Mcoys did score one and hit the bar so Mcoy could count himself unlucky not to get a draw, Mcoy also has another injury :( Mcoy has also accepted the friendly for kicks although Mcoy will probably find out it destroys his players form

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Hadens Rangers (My 2nd team) got a 4-0 match today. Feels gooood.

Trying to keep the N Europe pride up in MSE when others are doing not such a good job!

Just kidding guys you are both 10 or so places above me in your leagues.

In worse news Haden United promoted a piece of trash goalie up with the idea to sell him sadly he was even worse than thought. What I wouldnt give for a 6 star young goalie with talents.

Anymore thoughts on another league Villian?

Well, only six members are needed to make the league. But I don't mind if we get more than that.

However, if I do make this league, I want it to have cup tournies without making the season too long. Otherwise it'll just be a copy of the N-Euro League.

I went to set up my team at 12.30 yesterday for the game played at 13.30 to find the game had already been played. wtf happened there??? cost me a 2-0 loss :confused:

The games are played at 12:30 UK time. The times on the site are all Swedish.