N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy notices there have been quite a few signings today. Mcoy thinks things could be heating up in the middle league :)

2 of them came in for Recall United this morning, which was nice. And another 2 came through on Friday.

I'm hoping that these improvements will improve my luck in the league.

I love the completely random stuff:

Neal Halewood enters a charity karaoke competition. His performance is absolutely terrible – completely out of tune and out of time. He is laughed off the stage. However, hardly anyone realises that Neal Halewood is a big practical joker, and he actually performed badly on purpose for a dare. His form is therefore unaffected.

Anyway, first Official Xpert match today.

Excellent to see more people getting second teams! Unfortunately mine are on fridays along with our n-e games which leads to mega-crazy nervous thursdays :P

Chuck Higgs recently went out and spent a fortune on buying himself the quad bike he has wanted for so long. Because of torrential rain and bad weather he rarely gets to spend time on his new toy and is disappointed, but his form is unaffected.

... first random event I can remember having!

Well I've not got any internet sorted yet, so I guess I need to invite myself over to someone's house before friday!

Dan Dare, your mum invited me over for tea and crumpets on thursday. Honest.

You think that's hard; Oddy and I have four teams.

That makes us sound sad.

Mine:

1st: Adelphi Premiership. Work - where my love affair with X11 began. I've never won it. :(

2nd: N-Euro.

3rd: Elite Championship: VIP league - consists of people from the first league I joined and some close friends. In other words, work colleagues willing to splash the cash and some of their mates.

4th: Public League: Same league system as several people from work.

Meh, so what if it sounds sad. Having one team got boring very quickly.

My leagues:

1st: N-Euro - Obviously, my first team and where it all began.

2nd: X11 Golden League - Public league, one of the official leagues. Got a team in it just two months after I registered.

3rd: ET Premiership - The admin of this league contacted me via my official team and asked if I'd like to join his league. I thought "Why not?".

4th: MSE League - As soon as I was officially VIP I searched for a new league to join and found this 'un. Now Haden and Happenstance are members too.

I'd like to get a fifth team, but the only way I could do that is if I make my own league, but nobody will join them so what's the point? :(

Meh, so what if it sounds sad. Having one team got boring very quickly.

My leagues:

1st: N-Euro - Obviously, my first team and where it all began.

2nd: X11 Golden League - Public league, one of the official leagues. Got a team in it just two months after I registered.

3rd: ET Premiership - The admin of this league contacted me via my official team and asked if I'd like to join his league. I thought "Why not?".

4th: MSE League - As soon as I was officially VIP I searched for a new league to join and found this 'un. Now Haden and Happenstance are members too.

I'd like to get a fifth team, but the only way I could do that is if I make my own league, but nobody will join them so what's the point? :(

Do it!

I have 3 teams but want to dump my 2nd team its garbage ah well I will keep doing it for a laugh.

Do it!

I have 3 teams but want to dump my 2nd team its garbage ah well I will keep doing it for a laugh.

*Surmises about asking if his second team is Haden United but thinks better of it...*

You're VIP, though, so you wouldn't need to get rid of one team to make space for another.

I'm not exactly fielding my strongest squad today; my GK+D age average is lower than 26 because I'm fielding some young players with high form as opposed to older, better skilled players with low form.

In other words: Sacrificing one game for match experience.

I did notice. Still, at least one of the new guys scored.

To be fair, your team set up was pretty good, the only thing that let you down were your tactics. Not a good idea to use offside traps on such a lousy ref.

Edited by Ten10