N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

It gives the exact percentages in the rules:

A player with this symbol of a joker is an all-round player who can play in any position with only a minor loss in skill. An outfield player who is all-round will perform at 85% of his/her capacity (60% for normal players) in a position he/she is not used to and 60% of his/her capacity playing in goal. Goalkeepers who are all-round will perform at 60% of their capacity when playing in any other position.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, a couple of draws makes it a bit interesting, but a bit too sweaty for my liking! Being tied on points with Haden and Dyson? Bonkers. Not going to last.

My match was a bit of a dull one. Very defensive vs. defensive, only one chance had (by me, of course) and the only things that actually happened in our match was that rez had two yellow cards and an injury!

My team all played above their skill except for my striker, which I'm a bit gutted about. But a point is better than none! Next week; Shorty vs. Happenstance is a match to watch.

I won the pools (joint-win, this time) and got xpert manager again. Oddy's monopoly of the players is a bit insane...

The Regulars league looks like the three promoted is sorted out already... Cube vs. Ell is the match to watch there, next week.

Down in the Newbies league, the big guns are up there rocking out - except Dan Dare, who hasn't been on for 10 days. Mcoy got a big draw against former league leaders (bagging him manager of the round), but Noodle's experience with the x11 really is coming through now.

Bring on tuesday!

It's the immortal battle between Party at Richters and Recall United. Only one can start the Reaktor.

And it was you my friend.

I don't know what to do anymore, 5 games played and lost. Jeez, i'm trying all the strategies from last season on different teams whilst mixing in new styles and nothing seems to work.

And it was you my friend.

I don't know what to do anymore, 5 games played and lost. Jeez, i'm trying all the strategies from last season on different teams whilst mixing in new styles and nothing seems to work.

Just had a look at your teams and your matches.

1. I think you've had a tough set of fixtures (Cube & Secret United especially) for the first part of the season, so 5 losses isn't the end of the world.

2. Looking at your last line up I see some rubbish. A 31 3 in defense? Sack that rubbish. Your defense should always be Mark Gallagher (32 6), Raymond Benjamin (31 5), Logan Philbin (27 5) and Evan Wallbank (20 6). That's your stable four. Get rid of the rest and buy an 18 4 for under 200k as your reserve.

3. You're the richest team in the league system. How much do you have and what are your plans for it?

Without injuries or suspensions your midfield is young but ace and your forwards are alright too. An old good midfielder would go down nicely and you need to bring in a young forward.

When you buy never buy lower than 16 3, 17 3, 18 4, 19 4, 20 5, 21 6.

Just had a look at your teams and your matches.

1. I think you've had a tough set of fixtures (Cube & Secret United especially) for the first part of the season, so 5 losses isn't the end of the world.

2. Looking at your last line up I see some rubbish. A 31 3 in defense? Sack that rubbish. Your defense should always be Mark Gallagher (32 6), Raymond Benjamin (31 5), Logan Philbin (27 5) and Evan Wallbank (20 6). That's your stable four. Get rid of the rest and buy an 18 4 for under 200k as your reserve.

3. You're the richest team in the league system. How much do you have and what are your plans for it?

Without injuries or suspensions your midfield is young but ace and your forwards are alright too. An old good midfielder would go down nicely and you need to bring in a young forward.

When you buy never buy lower than 16 3, 17 3, 18 4, 19 4, 20 5, 21 6.

I've bid on a 20 5 in defence to replace the 31 3 cack. I'm also looking to get a new midfielder (in the event i get multiple bans/injuries like i have now) and a forward.

Cheers for the advice.

Oh, and you asked how much i have. I have about 8,000,000 in the kitty. Sponsor activity contributed mainly to it. As for plans for it, i have none at the moment. Its used to order form training when a player hasn't played for a while and i plan to use. I may use it to get a few 6 skill rank players in, not sure yet.

Edited by Jimbob

8... 8million?! dude, you can buy some top-quality players for that. Go to the transfer screen and tick the 'affordable' box, arrange results by skill and just SEE... maybe age-cap to 26 too, or even younger...

I'm bidding on a 5-6 skilled defender aged 19. I'm now looking to beef the midfield and the forwards with newer high skilled players. May as well use my finances to my advantage.

Mcoy was very satisfied with a draw today against the top team.

Mcoy's teamwork wasn't even up to scratch yet he still competed hitting a ball off the bar and only conceding one goal due to a penalty, Mcoy has noticed a massive form increase for the majority of his squad :)

Mcoy also won top manager for the third time (Mcoy lol) despite Mcoys fairly average gameplay so far.

Heh, a couple of draws makes it a bit interesting, but a bit too sweaty for my liking! Being tied on points with Haden and Dyson? Bonkers. Not going to last.

My match was a bit of a dull one. Very defensive vs. defensive, only one chance had (by me, of course) and the only things that actually happened in our match was that rez had two yellow cards and an injury!

My team all played above their skill except for my striker, which I'm a bit gutted about. But a point is better than none! Next week; Shorty vs. Happenstance is a match to watch.

I won the pools (joint-win, this time) and got xpert manager again. Oddy's monopoly of the players is a bit insane...

The Regulars league looks like the three promoted is sorted out already... Cube vs. Ell is the match to watch there, next week.

Down in the Newbies league, the big guns are up there rocking out - except Dan Dare, who hasn't been on for 10 days. Mcoy got a big draw against former league leaders (bagging him manager of the round), but Noodle's experience with the x11 really is coming through now.

Bring on tuesday!

Yeah I got two bookings and you were the one who had cheating and offside traps!?! :mad:

Conceded two goals in 2 mins (80th and 81st minute) causing a 2-2 draw. Not happy. Also, I swear I set tactics but it keeps saying I didnt (The prepared section of match report keeps saying no). Can anyone help me with that please?

"Prepared" is not only the motto of Aston Villa F.C., the greatest football club from the Midlands; In X11 terms, it is whether or not you correctly guessed what formation your opponents were to play.

Think they'll play 4-4-2? Then set the 'Defence Against' on the Tactics page to 4-4-2.

Vital win today for me in the MSE league as I try and get out of the relegation zone. Looks like I will be seeing a fellow NE person next season one way or another if both Villan and Happenstance get promoted.

Vital win today for me in the MSE league as I try and get out of the relegation zone. Looks like I will be seeing a fellow NE person next season one way or another if both Villan and Happenstance get promoted.

I told you; Admin plans on changing to pyramid system (with smaller divisions).

We don't know if we will be in the same league if any of us get promoted or you get relegated, so don't get yer hopes up, laddie.

But we will have friendlies against one another in the pre-season...in October!

I told you; Admin plans on changing to pyramid system (with smaller divisions).

We don't know if we will be in the same league if any of us get promoted or you get relegated, so don't get yer hopes up, laddie.

But we will have friendlies against one another in the pre-season...in October!

Ah yes I forgot about that what a shame.