N-Europe

Please help you rock/emo/metal fans!

Sarka

Ok, basically I'm in a little bit of a crappy/sticky situation. I'm doing a secret Santa and I'm going to make a book entitled "The Big Book of Hot Bassists"

Now... the problem is, I know nothing about bands. I know she likes the following bands:

Funeral for a Friend

Offspring

The band that does the "I'm not ok song"

Iron Maiden? Possibly...

Ok, I have no idea. I'll update the list when I do some snooping to see who her fav bands are. If anyone knows any bands similar to that great list please say so, and if you have any idea what their bassist is called, please tell me, I'd really appericiate it.

Thanks

If you mean hot as in good musician then Steve Harris, the bassist of Iron Maiden is your man. Awesome stage presence for a bassist, great player too.

Well, I eman hot as in good looking, but I think anyone will do really. Thanks Raining_again aswell. :wink:

Thanks so much Pit-Jr! :kiss:

if its bassists your looking for then th late great Cliff Burten is who who want, noone and I mean noone will ever be as good as him. Just listen to the start of for whom the bell tolls. Awesome stuff :).

That is crap i am afraid, he may be good and popular but is certainly not the best.