Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

Hamish

With all the video clips and information of the Revolution and the DS being around, does anyone else feel that there Gamecube is getting really dusty.

I never seem to play mine that much, and whenever I look or think about it I just have this image of it in the corner, covered in cob webs and stuff.

All n' all, the Gamecube was a so-so console. All the games for it were great but just not as good as the previous N64 version (Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Double Dash). Maybe TP will change my mind (if that gets released for the Gamecube :D )

I don't know. I love my DS, but I can see my Gamcube crying because I have made a new friend.

I play mine all the time. Corrently playing: Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4, Mario Smash Footbal, Skies of Arcadia and LoZ: Four Swords. So my gamecube is dustless and there's still a lot more games to play like Killer 7, Battalion Wars and Geist.

Well I'm replaying through a few of my games, just finished MP Echoes on hard 100% again, now I'm playing through Res Evil 4 again on professional about to face off against Krauser.

Plus when my mates are round SSBM and Mario Kart are always getting the rounds!

Mine was, I nearly sold it, then I bought Resident Evil 4 and have been playing games on it ever since.

Currently playing: Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime. Soon to get Eternal Darkness, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing. I go through stages of not liking it then really wanting to play a lot. I hope to get into Pikmin 2 soon aswell.

Mine gets used alot! especially for Resident Evil 4!!

I'll get Baten Kaitos for Christmas;

then there's Fire Emblem, Previous Resident Evils, Killer 7 and Paper Mario to buy,

also I've got Skies of Arcadia (to find again and complete), Metroid Prime 2 (to complete),

and Zelda and Baten Kaitos 2 next year!!!!

There's no denying the GC, like the Xbox, is just about finished, with only a trickle of new releases for the faithful to consider. However mine still gets plenty of gametime, and doesn't get the chance to get dusty. It's got quite possibly the finest back catalogue of games available for any system, so there's loads to be getting on with. Plenty to keep you going till the Rev, surely?

I'm going to be picking up a hell of a lot of games over the next year or so. All the ones that I've missed out on this gen. but wanted to play, I'll be grabbing for bargain prices when everyone tries to offload 'em to grab the newest thing in store.

Mine is still getting plenty of use. I have Fire Emblem, Cubivore, Metroid Prime 2, Donkey Konga 2, Megaman Collection ( on its way ) and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat to start and finish. Also just about finished Custom Robo which has been taking all my spare time.

Yeah...To get the most outta your Cube you need to have a collection of games like mine or Hero of Time's :heh: (which are quite similar) and some friends to play with (I mean that in the cleanest sence :indeed: )

Though unfortunately, Wario Ware: Mega Party Games was such a cool pick-up-and-play game, I now never feel like playing it as I've played it too often :cry:

I'm going to be picking up a hell of a lot of games over the next year or so. All the ones that I've missed out on this gen. but wanted to play, I'll be grabbing for bargain prices when everyone tries to offload 'em to grab the newest thing in store.

Me too: Pikmin 2, VJ2 and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Grizzly is way better than Rolf; he's a bear :heh:

Hehe, they're the same person really though. I prefer Grizzly, he was one of the originals in my town :grin:

I love my Cube its had so many good games and great moments, I havent been playing it that much although when my friends come round wario ware, super smash bros, and mario kart always come out! Donkey konga is fun (but i was too tight to but more bongo's so my mate has to bring his and then theres only 2 bongos :( ) And although there arent that many new games on the way aart from zelda, ive been buying tons of great older games that i missed out on, i recently got mario party 5, its brill with friends and it was only £11, im also planning on getting paper mario 2, donkey konga 2, four swords (well maybe, im not sure about that one) F-zero and pikmin 2.

I'm enjoying playing through Majora's Mask on collector's edition right now, and also playing viewtiful joe 2. I have plenty to play and complete, but don't always get round to it.

In the run up to Rev I'll probably get loads of titles cheap I always wanted to get but never got, and also complete as many as I can that I need to.

Oh and two massive games next year...Baten Kaitos II and Zelda!

Mine was, I nearly sold it, then I bought Resident Evil 4 and have been playing games on it ever since.

Currently playing: Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime. Soon to get Eternal Darkness, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing. I go through stages of not liking it then really wanting to play a lot. I hope to get into Pikmin 2 soon aswell.

Nooooo!!! Wait for animal crossing DS !!!

well thers is a handfull of games I still want for the GameCube. GUN, Batallion wars, Baten Kaitos.. maybe that Kirby game if it ever shows up.. and ofcourse Twillight princess if it isn't moved to revo.. Princess ill pick up right away but the others.. i will wait until they get a little cheaper..

I still play mine constantly. I have two gamecube's one of which im currently still working my way through Medal of honour: European assault and playing fifa 06. The other is in another room for when friends come over, play a bit of mario kart, fifa, donkey konga, whatever...

My two Gamecube's certainly are not gonna collect dust yet.

i only have nintendos.

the gamecube is still next to my tv but its hardly used.

i have nearly 40 games, most were "well its a game" to me, none took me by the head and threw me around like the snes and n64 ones did.

i will pick up super monkey ball, gun, Ikaruga, ts3, nfs most wanted if i see them in the second hand bin. i will pick up a spare controller for the future, and that will likely be it.

i have seen a lot of £5 second hand games in game recently, and couldnt even be bothered to buy them at that price.

i would have prefered more games on the xbox than appeared on the cube. i didnt buy mario or zelda in this generation. that says a lot. then again, sales say at least i was keeping with fashion on that.

you have to find the section in game though. they keep moving it and each time it gets smaller and smaller. even hmv have made it one rack now at my local shop. and ninty were saying they thought there were years left in it last year. what a bunch of piss taking liars. actually, the cube was a piss take. they said before its launch they had learnt and it would be different, yet they knew when they said that they had few of their own games ready let alone anyone else until after its 1st birthday.

nintendo will never lie to me again