N-Europe

What Colour Revo Will You Get?

Caris

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that, generally, silver things look a bit horrible. The black one looks good, but I really like the red one and the white one. It'll be a tough decision as to which one to get, but if those colours are released at launch, it'll be one of those two, unless another colour particularly strikes me as looking good.

Guest Stefkov

ill get a white or black probably, or if its nce then possibly the green one. a dark green one would go nice with a zelda game. and a red one would suit mario, with his M logo on the side of it

My opinion may sway a bit when they reveal the finished design of the console, but I must buy the black one, it is incredibly sexy, it apparently has the same colour as the black nano (Well the same effect black).

But we currently seen the prototype, wonder what the finished smaller version will look like.

I want a green one. if not that then a white one and I'll get a big sticker of Cel-shaded Link somehow and stick it on. I think that'd look sweet, or if not that I'll get a black one and get a sticker of the tri-force and stick that on. That's my plan.