NEurope

I doubt you would be able to unlock the original Metroid. Nintendo want you to buy it on the VC instead. How would you get the fusion suit in this game though. Would you actually have to plug in your GBA through the game-cube ports with a completed file in fusion? Personally, I think the Varia suit looks way better than any other suit in the metroid games anyway, so I'm not too sure I would use it if it was in there.

I have never actually beat prime 1 or 2 so I have yet to pick up prime 3, so I will def be picking this game up and try to complete them all on the wii.

I doubt you would be able to unlock the original Metroid. Nintendo want you to buy it on the VC instead. How would you get the fusion suit in this game though. Would you actually have to plug in your GBA through the game-cube ports with a completed file in fusion? Personally, I think the Varia suit looks way better than any other suit in the metroid games anyway, so I'm not too sure I would use it if it was in there.

ah they'll include it in there you know they will... I mean why not

by the way HOW many people never finished prime 1 and especially 2 :D cmon people. it's lazy :)

I couldnt beat the spider ball guardian in Mp2:E and it was annoying doing it over and over agian.

Start from save room, roll into new room, enter new room, fight, enter huge area, fight, climb up area, enter area, turn room area round, enter area, turn on machine, listen to alien, leave area, turn room area round, leave by door, climb over the other side of room, enter darkworld, enter room, go into ball mode and chase after spider ball guardian then start fighting then died. Restart over and over, so I gave up on playing the game trying to beat the spider ball guardian.

Edited by Dante

I couldnt beat the spider ball guardian in Mp2:E and it was annoying doing it over and over agian.

Start from save room, roll into new room, enter new room, fight, enter huge area, fight, climb up area, enter area, turn room area round, enter area, turn on machine, listen to alien, leave area, turn room area round, leave by door, climb over the other side of room, enter darkworld, enter room, go into ball mode and chase after spider ball guardian then start fighting then died. Restart over and over, so I gave up on playing the game to trying beat the spider ball guardian.

Source?

kidding...

by the way HOW many people never finished prime 1 and especially 2 :D cmon people. it's lazy :)

Completed all 3 ;)

And yeah I remember that Boost Ball Guardian being a bitch. The power bomb one was laughable though. Though Dante if you save game in the Dark World, which the game kinda forces you to do, it only takes a few seconds to retry.

I've completed all 3 games but I don't have any.

This is a perfect chance!

Completed all 3, only really had a bit of a problem with the boost ball guardian, not too much trouble though...

These games are just so so good!

This sounds very temptedings, will most likely get it. I completed the first, but not the second. Got kinda bored at the time.

They should try a game set after Fusion, because Samus was stuck with that "suit" forever?

I've never played Corruption for more than about 20 mins, and I loved Prime and Echoes, so this'll be a definite purchase for me!

This sounds very temptedings, will most likely get it. I completed the first, but not the second. Got kinda bored at the time.

They should try a game set after Fusion, because Samus was stuck with that "suit" forever?

Nah she wasn't.

At the end of the game Samus is fighting some creature of some kinda. Then the SA-X which is the infected Varia suit Samus tries to save you for some reason and gets its butt kicked. The fusion suit absorbs the defeated SA-X and you turn back to normal

Nah she wasn't.

At the end of the game Samus is fighting some creature of some kinda. Then the SA-X which is the infected Varia suit Samus tries to save you for some reason and gets its butt kicked. The fusion suit absorbs the defeated SA-X and you turn back to normal

What you said is true, but I don't think the visual appearance of the suit changed in the end. In the final cutscene we still see the fusion style suit. Well, the next game could very well be a trip to a Chozo planet were she could restore her full suit. Would be nice.

Thats a steal. I have all 3 games in their original forms but id be happy to trade them in for this. Are the original control schemes included too or has this been addressed

I think Metroid 5 will probably be the space pirates hunting Samus, since she has the last trace of Metroid DNA in her. And I doubt she'll be stuck in the Fusion suit forever...

If absorbing the sa-x didn't get rid of it, I'm sure there will be some other way. I liked the idea of her trying to find the Chozo someone mentioned.

Nah she wasn't.

That yes the SA-X gets pimpsmacked and you absorb it, but only the colours change as shown here

ZM-FusionGallery.png

Although some of these endings imply she removes the suit.

fusionsuits.jpg

You just turn into the bottom right one non?

I am temptedings to start playing Prime again [although I did complete that so may start Echoes again, since I gave up at the Prime-Copied-Treasure-Hunt moment.

HOWEVER! This defeats the point of getting it in future.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Me! I own MP1 2 and 3, and I don't think I got to half way on any of them. The backtracking just isn't for me and yet I always think I'm going to enjoy the MP games more than I really do. In actuality I think they're pretty boring.

Source?

:bowdown:

I'm selling my gamecube versions of 1 and 2 and getting this..there amazing games which will probably be even better with added Wii controls!

I can't see the last pic, but the ending ones kinda prove my point, right?

Quite possibly! They never really explained it either way.

I have all three, but this is worth it just for the new controls on 1 & 2

Prime > Corruption > Echoes

(Echoes would've been great, but the whole lightworld/dark world was annoying as the dark world was all purple making it difficult to remember where I had been and gone. Corruption could've done with a world that was more verdient and lush as a change)

I do remember being worried of venturing into the dark world but it was kind of a relief when you managed to break out of it. At the end with the anniholator and Light Suit it was fun waltzing through it.

I have all three, but this is worth it just for the new controls on 1 & 2

Prime > Corruption > Echoes

(Echoes would've been great, but the whole lightworld/dark world was annoying as the dark world was all purple making it difficult to remember where I had been and gone. Corruption could've done with a world that was more verdient and lush as a change)

Plus the unoriginal treasure hunt copied from Prime.

Does it reappear in Corruption?

Sort of. The artifacts weren't half as annoying as the sky temple keys though. It made you find keys for all the major bosses. In corruption there are similar things but most are easier to find. Apart from one bit where you have to use your ship where it isn't all that obvious on how to get it.

I managed without a guide however.