NEurope

Unlike the other ones. The one in Corruption was actually a little bit fun. Although, I think the Valhalla should have just been a side quest making the hunt optional.

Needs more screw attack logo...

And I wonder what makes it a collectors edition - it better not just be that awful banner across it.

Looks decent, at least it's better than the Corruption logo:

metroid-prime-3-corruption-20070702063419187_640w.jpg

The 'Corruption' part looks like tacky WordArt.

I'd really like to play the first 2 with Wii controls, but need a Wii first. And an HDTV comes above that in priority stakes, as do games.

Edited by dwarf

it better not just be that awful banner across it.
yeah, urgh... take that stupid banner off it and it'll be half decent.

oh jesus thats shit ha.. Well it's not all bad but get rid of the damn orange strip and fill the boxart!...

Hopefully it will have a slick slip on cover to hide the true boxart.

Why do I think the "Collector's Edition" bit is just to advertise it as coming with multiple games...

Why do I think the "Collector's Edition" bit is just to advertise it as coming with multiple games...

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing.

Am I right in thinking this was penned for September on an NoE release list a few weeks ago?

.. ugh I dunno stupid idea.. Collecters item is something that's aimed at people who are already fans.. They should be trying to aim at new people.. it's 3 excellent games in one for christ sake.. This is essentially an orange box of wii..

What's wrong with saying..

3 games in one! Over 40 hours of gameplay!

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing.

Am I right in thinking this was penned for September on an NoE release list a few weeks ago?

a few posts up..

play.com says this comes out on 4th September over here

nice

amazon says so too

@ D_Prodigy - Yeh, according to NoE at the moment it's out in Europe on the 4th of September.

And yeh, the boxart isn't great but then I'm not getting it for that. I'm getting it for the 3 games in one. That realy should take the place of the 'Collector's Edition' Tag because it really is as MCJ Metroid says the Wii's equivalent to the Orange Box.

It's OK, sadly not as good as the fan art that kid made for the three disk set!

Yeah!

jjtcm1.png

^ wow if that's real. I want that one. You heard me Ninty. Get it sorted.

nintendo wouldnt dare spend more than 2 hours on box art for a game

They wouldn't use that one because it would undermine their staff that come up with boxart. It looks fucking badass though, shegoth in bottom left is awesome.

Remember the Echoes website being really cool with all the lore it had.

but that's exactly what the boxart needs... I'm not sure why they don't try to crowd the box as possible.. Who WOULN't look at that and say omg that looks badass!?

The guy that made the official box. He'd be out of a job.

They wouldn't use that one because it would undermine their staff that come up with boxart.

Please elaborate.

Well they don't waste money by giving some to an unexperienced man in favour for a fan. It's not likely that they've seen it.