NEurope

Yep, it a rare game now as I belive Nintendo have stopped producing more copies, plus only 2 or 3 UK retailers have it instock 'New'.

Did you see it at GAME btw? I have some instore credit to spend there so I could look out for this.

I really want this, but I own all three games so can't justify buying it full price. I'll pick it up cheap sometime as I'd love to replay through the first two with wii controls.

Yes, get it, and then swap some friend vouchers with me. ;)

I haven't got them all yet as I only started my first Corruption run 2 days ago and have just arrived at the Pirate Homeworld but if you want to trade the vouchers I have, you are more than welcome.

Did you see it at GAME btw? I have some instore credit to spend there so I could look out for this.

Yeah, it was in my local GAME store. Going to see if they still have it after work tomorrow and trade in Metroid Prime 3 for it :laughing:

Yeah, it was in my local GAME store. Going to see if they still have it after work tomorrow and trade in Metroid Prime 3 for it :laughing:

They'll probably give you 50p for it and then you'll see it in the preowned section for more than they are asking for Trilogy new.

They'll probably give you 50p for it and then you'll see it in the preowned section for more than they are asking for Trilogy new.

I dunno, they did give me £6 for an xbox360 game (it wont let me put its name down) when it was priced up at £9.99 brand new.

i'm looking everywhere for this for around the £20 mark! I'll check my local GAME store Saturday (if there even open).

Captain Falcon, I added you. I'll send some friend vouchers across as soon as you add me (number is in the side bar).

Captain Falcon, I added you. I'll send some friend vouchers across as soon as you add me (number is in the side bar).

I've added you now and it's just waiting to register you.

I've got 14 vouchers going spare but I've no idea how many you actually need to unlock everything - surely it does require them all.

You don't need to send them all, just a few. I send the majority of mine to david.dakota, but I think I've got a handful left. I'll send what I've got across.

So pleased! Checked all my Game stores and the last one had it for £19.99 and it's literally brand new with the stars voucher unused! :D

Hey LostOverThere - it says on my game that you don't have save data for Trilogy.

It's fine, I got your vouchers anyway. Thanks! :)

I've sent a few across in return; enjoy.

Edited by LostOverThere

Just started playing MP2 the other day. I remember it quite well from the first time, but maybe not quite so clearly as MP1, which to be honest, I've probably played more times and enjoy more. MP2 is a great game, but I do find myself getting a bit bored of the samey, brown areas. Anyway, just beat Dark Samus for the first time, and got the dark beam.

Wow, this thread sure was inactive for a long time.

How exactly do the friend vouchers work? I would gladly help, and as I understand they let you unlock a lot of things. Do I have to beat any specific games before this option becomes available?

Wow, this thread sure was inactive for a long time.

How exactly do the friend vouchers work? I would gladly help, and as I understand they let you unlock a lot of things. Do I have to beat any specific games before this option becomes available?

Funny you say that, I've literally done everything you can on this disk bar the friend voucher stuff!

Funny you say that, I've literally done everything you can on this disk bar the friend voucher stuff!

Care to exchange some then?

If so, contact me via PM or enter the N-Europe chatroom if you dare!

Where the hell can I buy this for less than 30£?

I dunno. The past?

I'm looking for it as well. Cheapest I can see for it is about 40 quid (sealed and stuff) on ebay. Less than 30 is optimistic, I think.

Want. :(

Alright people.

Who is willing to trade some Friend Vouchers with me....?

Really, no one out there except AdTheGreat ?