NEurope

See, I knew it! The announcement was originally meant to be for the US. We just thought everyone was affected.

Thanks for posting this. Just read it on Eurogamer too. :)

congrats on nintendo europe who in fairness have been performing a lot better than US this generation.

congrats on nintendo europe who in fairness have been performing a lot better than US this generation.

I agree. Fucking hell, what is this feeling that I am...feeling. It's that feeling of not being shafted! It's great to be in Europe after all. :heh:

Apart from the lack of Excitebots, I think Europe has been treated pretty well?

And of course the far too long wait for SSBB, the lack of Captain Rainbow, Mario Super Sluggers.

But I feel what you are saying too, this generation thedifference between the terretories isn't as big as it was :)

Absolutely. I remember the 4-5 month gap between US and Euro release of MP1. Instead we got Starfox Adventures as the "big" xmas game in 2002...

Not to forget the launch of GC itself. 8 months... (september 2001 in Japan, May 2002 in Europe).

animal crossing - sept 2002 in US, sept 2004 in Europe)

the only real good thing NOE have ever done was release that Tingle game over here. shame they havent released the sequel

Picked up the Metroid Prime Trilogy guide from Amazon for around £8, so hopefully it will spur me on to continue playing. :heh:

Picked up the Metroid Prime Trilogy guide from Amazon for around £8, so hopefully it will spur me on to continue playing. :heh:

Little Sissy Girls buy guides. Hahaha.

Real Mans use skill and perseverance to get through. Blood, sweat, and motherfucking tears.

nice to have the guide for collections tho ;) ive completed all 3 primes but im tempted to pick up a guide for just £8

Oef, me and a mate o' mine are, after finishing Corruption a few years ago, having a go at the Trilogy, starting with Metroid Prime I of course.

Lots of backtracking, but the bosses and the story make up for that.

The music is absolutely incredible, it creates an atmos and sucks you into the environment.

We're playing on veteran by the way, and are now 7 hours in with up to 35 %.

Yes, I've got my money's worth:D

Anyone need to exchange system numbers and friend vouchers... i'm struggling to get any freind vouchers.

I'm really sorry. I believe you only get friend vouchers with Metroid Prime 3 (I could be wrong, though) and are playing the games in chronological order. I'm around the half way point with Prime 2, but I promise as soon as I get any friend vouchers I'll send them over.

After all, you're the only person I know with Metroid Prime: Trilogy.

I'm a lucky get today. Just popped into GAME in town, and managed to nab the last copy they had of Metroid Trilogy for £19.99! Brand new! :) I can't believe the bargainessness.

/dances

And of course the far too long wait for SSBB, the lack of Captain Rainbow, Mario Super Sluggers.

But I feel what you are saying too, this generation thedifference between the terretories isn't as big as it was :)

long wait for ssbb but we got mario kart first and I personally will always prefer mario kart to ssbb series.

would you buy super mario sluggers?

and nobody got captain rainbow ha :)

True,

But, the time between Euro and US MK release wasn't nearly as long as with SSBB.

And yes, I would buy Sluggers ;)

I'm a lucky get today. Just popped into GAME in town, and managed to nab the last copy they had of Metroid Trilogy for £19.99! Brand new! :) I can't believe the bargainessness.

/dances

Nice one. The odd thing is, the game shops in my town don't seem to have restocked since Christmas.

I've never been on a network of elevators that transends through a planet, so I have nothing to compare it to ::shrug:

Got this a couple of weeks ago and just beat Prime 1 this morning. Only 89% of the items, though - I'm surprised I forgot where so many are! Still a fantastic game, now even better with Wii controls.

I finally got my games back to college (aka university) so I've been playing Metroid Prime for the past two days. I think I actually like it more now than the first time around. And I actually reviewed it for cube-europe haha.

http://n-europe.com/review.php?rid=20

Wow, my writing style has changed drastically, its kind of embarrassing to read that.

Gamerankings actually used my review for the aggregate scoring, that's awesome!

Edited by FalcoLombardi

Reading your old review, FalcoLombardi. Back tracking was a con? That's like saying Metroid in itself is a con. Damn it, Man!

To the reflection of Samus’s face in the visor after you charge up your beam and shoot it, to the dead bodies of the Space Pirates, Prime’s graphics are just as its name says, prime. Ho ho, I made a joke, NOW LAUGH!

I did actually laugh at that. +5 internets to you, good sir. :)