N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So be it. Change Vote: No Lynch

Instead of just following the herd next time, would you kindly read what's going on and make a decision one way or the other? Impartial sitting on the fence isn't going to win this.

Day Three is over.

Nobody got lynched. Send your PMs in ASAP. You have 24 hours.

List of Survivors: 18 left.

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

The Fish

Gizmo

Jonnas

Jimbob

Lillster

Maase

maddog

Moogle

Mr-paul

Mundi

nintendohnut

Not-So-Tiny

Zell

The 3rd Night begins now

No sex :( just hangovers! I'm getting words together. Sorry, but yes I am an egotistical bastard and want the write-up to be awesome. My friends are leaving their uni homes and returning to their parent's basements, or whatever, so there's stuff to do. SORRY!

3rd Night

Connor pulled the sheet back over Pete’s head. Another night, another six bullets – only this time there was a bite mark too. He turned to his notes, and wrote down two names.

The clock tower rang for midnight. The bar was surprisingly empty tonight. The chief was sitting beneath a tree, near the horse’s watering hole.

‘Howdy, chief. Listen, can you come with me?’ It was Dirk, the deputy, puffing up his chest to try and remind the bear-sized Indian who was boss. The solemn giant stood, and allowed Dirk to cuff him, and take him to the sheriff’s place.

Clark climbed down from his bell, hurrying to answer the pleasant, yet persistent knocking on his door. It was the Doc, who he had asked to come see him, for some advice about voices he was hearing. Tea was drunk, problems discussed, but the Doc had other places to be, and so, he left. Clark felt better for the chat, and turned for his bedroom when the white, wide-brimmed hat spoke to him from the shadows.

‘He’s not here.’ The hat emerged, topping the cream shirt and bleached jeans that leaned above those croc-skinned boots, stamping their way out of the house. Before Clark could react, there was a thunderous clump of a noise that emancipated from the walls.

‘Hello?’ He risked.

‘Fuck.’ The voice snarled, in reply. ‘That was my brother.’

Clark was confused. ‘W-Who are you?’

‘Ask me again, and six shots says I’m the man who kills you.’

Outside, the horse stood by the water hole, chewing some cud. He had been looking at the clock tower curiously, but now he was patiently staring at the corner of the post office. The pastor rounded said corner, and was taken aback. ‘Oh, my, you startled me, you strange one. It is almost as if you knew I was coming this way. Neigh a chance you have anything to confess, is there?’

The horse stared.

‘Hmm, quite. I didn’t think so.’ He carried on his aimless walk, but the hussy Scarlett was fawning on Moriarty’s balcony. She called out to him. He went inside.

Barbar’s place wasn’t completely empty. There were several townsfolk seated at the bar, exchanging tall tales and whimsical stories. At one end, Ernie was hassling Barbar for his angle on the story. Barbar was clearly disinterested, and nodded to the Undertaker to help him out a little. ‘You look like a… hmm… a mahogany man,’ was his opener.

A thud turned their faces to see who had also arrived at the bar, and a white hat and croc-skinned boots turned them right back to their drinks. The stranger approached the bar, asked for a drink. Barbar, unstirred and prepared, reached carefully under the counter, and poured the man a drink out of sight. The man took a few sips, and thought something was not right. Before he could start to say anything—

‘You bastard! I don’t trust you. I don’t know you. I bet he’s dead because of you! Bastaard!’ With a charge and a surprising show of strength, Luke had upturned the card table and charged at the man in the croc-skinned boots. With the drink at the front of his mind, the poor man didn’t have time to do anything about the bottle smashing on his head, or slashing at his belly. Clinging to his guts, he went to the ground in tears. Tears not for himself, or for the lost soul of his brother, but for the town that he’d known only for mere days.

Maase is Dead. He was The Man In the Croc-Skinned Boots. He was good.

Charlie stood up, shh-ing someone, or something besides him. He watched Luke escape the bar not with fear, or anger, but with jealousy.

From behind the bar, a small moan was heard. Realising that Barbar wasn’t standing stoically with his glass and cloth, they knew something was wrong. The customers peered over, and saw Barbar grabbing at his throat. Between his fingers, blood still spurted.

Elsewhere, down by the river, an old man’s dreams of success did not end, but transcended, with the guiding hand of an old familiar face, whose halo’s looked oddly like a star…

The Fish is Dead. He was Wyatt the Prospector. Nobody targeted him, and he targeted nobody. He was good.

The doc knocked on the postman's door, which swung open. The postman signalled for him to enter and sit down, as he opened up the latest letter.

It read 'I am good.'

List of Survivors: 16 left. 9 is the majority.

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

Jimbob

Lillster

maddog

Moogle

Mr-paul

Mundi

nintendohnut

Not-So-Tiny

Zell

Day 4 Begins Now

Edited by jayseven

Two good people dead :(

I thought Luke was a good character from what I had read? A good person who suspected Maase/just got fed up with him? Or is he neutral or evil maybe? Do good people have killing powers very often?

Right, I don't have anything very useful except I know who a certain person is. It doesn't really help that much though because I'm pretty sure that person is good.

What we need to know is whether anyone has investigated Luke because it seems like he can randomly kill people. And you're right mr-paul, I don't think goodies have killing powers normally, I can't remember a game where they did but someone may correct me if I am forgetting one?

EDIT: It took a while to write that post so I only just saw the two replies above. Fair enough then Eenuh, although I still think Luke is slightly suspicious. You make a good point though, revenge can sometimes have that effect in these games. I'm so confused!

What we need to know is whether anyone has investigated Luke because it seems like he can randomly kill people. And you're right mr-paul, I don't think goodies have killing powers normally, I can't remember a game where they did but someone may correct me if I am forgetting one?

There have been games. Mine for instance, but ther have been others as I was previously a goody who could kill.

I think Luke is good but perhaps wants revenge for the brother?

Eenuh can I ask who you targetted last night please, it may or may not clear something up.

Wasn't the brother Maase's? *confused*

And I think you know who I targetted, heh.

Hmm...The only piece of info I have is that "Charlie" may be detrimental to the town. Nothing solid, though.

Also, it seems I was wrong about Dohnut's identity, but he still seems good.

By the way, who can the mafiosos be? I thought the croc-booted man was their hitman, but it seems he wasn't.