N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

The town clock had just started to chime for the twelfth hour.

‘The sky. Nothing but the sky.’ And with a smile, his soul departed. Sheriff jayseven promised he would never lay down on the job, would never rest until he had shown the townsfolk true peace, but even Atlas himself wouldn’t have stayed on his feet with that much lead where your lungs are supposed to be.

His shooter stood still. The barrel of his gun was red raw with heat from the six blasts. He held it to his cigarette and puffed on it a few times, before doffing his Dillinger hat.

‘Wrong answer, bub.’

The clock finished ringing. He couldn’t see them, but he knew they were there behind netted curtains, holes in the timber walls or even under the planks. He felt like reaching out and stroking the tension. It felt so good. His chuckle started low and scratchy like gravel, but by the time he finished it even the pastor in his church could hear it.

He knew that out there, behind one of those windows, there would be five others laughing with him. As he was starting to catch his breath, he took a bow, turned, and walked.

‘Who was that man in the snakeskin boots?’ someone whispered behind a stack of crates next to the saloon.

‘Beats me. All I know is I ain’t set for tryin’ t’answer no question of his.’

A black horse walks past, and exhales noisily.

jayseven is dead. He was the Sheriff, a man trying to hold the town together. He was good.

The deputy stood down from where he was watching. He walked over to his former boss’s body, and crouched down. A thin stalk of barley hung drearily from his mouth.

‘Gee, boss. I sure do hate to see you like this. I’ll see to it you get what you want.’ He plucked the star from the shirt of his former boss, and put it in his pocket. ‘I got the feeling we won’t be needin’ this a while.’

He stood up and walked away.

Looks like San Luis is in trouble, once again.

Day 1 begins now. You know what to do. If not, then… ask someone else. I just spent about 4 hours sorting this shit out.

Links:

End of Day 1

1st Night

End of Day 2

2nd Night

Edited by jayseven

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: MoogleViper

Based on his early confession to the crime in the write-up.

We'll need to double our efforts to find the bastard who killed the deputy though.

This is a joke, by the way. My real vote of course goes to the poor bugger No Lynch again.

Vote: MoogleViper

Based on his early confession to the crime in the write-up.

We'll need to double our efforts to find the bastard who killed the deputy though.

The deputy stood down from where he was watching. He walked over to his former boss’s body, and crouched down. A thin stalk of barley hung drearily from his mouth.

‘Gee, boss. I sure do hate to see you like this. I’ll see to it you get what you want.’ He plucked the star from the shirt of his former boss, and put it in his pocket. ‘I got the feeling we won’t be needin’ this a while.’

He stood up and walked away.

He's still alive you fool.

Unless... you know something that we don't.

Changevote:Tellyn Not really, I'll get him in real life instead. Sleep well my dear friend.

Good man :D

Oh, you could also do with putting the majority too. Like this:

Votes so far (5 is the majority):

No Lynch (4): Name 1, Name 2, Name 3, Name 4

jayseven (1): Shorty

Something like that anyway :D