Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I've Never Seen Star Wars

Dan_Dare

Drugs, sex, and reading books! That's basically life ftw.

Agreed, although food, conversation, (and linguistics :p) are also good.

That said, I've never had illegal drugs unless you count a bit of passive weed, and am not really bothered. Alcohol and even stuff like caffeine are great though. :heh:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fair enough. Nothing wrong with little ones though. I think you'd like Expedition Everest.

Expedition Everest is great!

I went on for the first time the day after someone died on it. :sad: I loved though. The little girl (like...12) was actually terrified. Believed a yeti was attacking.

I've never been to Egypt, but hope to someday

I have never left Europe

I've never been to Ireland

And finally, this one actually takes a lot of courage to say this at my age as well, so depends really:

I've not ever reached 3rd base (yet!. Came close, but she was too drunk)

I'll probably post more "I've Never" things tomorrow, if i remember

^ Remember, he IS a Geordie!

Geordie filth. Hence...

i take excpetion to that! im geordie and i read alot!

Anyway to people shocked about the book thing i have read books, such as the highway code etc. but a novel like Harry Potter or something? Nah, i just find reading really boring, i can't get past a few pages.

all i can say is your missing out, you just need to find the right book. i find lots boring, yet some of my favorite books are essentaly about nothing.

im harly one to talk mind, i dont bother with music because it bores me.

that's crazy talk. I honestly listen to music almost constantly every hour I'm awake. You being disinterested in it is possibly the most alien mental state I can imagine.

Definitely. For me too. My life basically consists of things interrupting me from listening to music.

I've never done all the things I've never wanted to do.:awesome:

Never watched the last 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica, knowing that it will be episode after episode of annoying cliffhangers that end in the last 5 mins of the next episode.

Edited by Pyxis

that's crazy talk. I honestly listen to music almost constantly every hour I'm awake. You being disinterested in it is possibly the most alien mental state I can imagine.

what can i say? i guess its cos i had really bad eye sight as a kid, so maybe i relied more on sound, and any loud background noise makes me feel uncomfortable?

i dunno, i like music, just not bothered to listen to it.

Definitely. For me too. My life basically consists of things interrupting me from listening to music.

dude that just sums it up.

'man I gotta call this place up about some work...but like fuck am I pausing Radiohead.'

I was playing majora's mask earlier and got to the little house with the gold skulltula's to find that i had to turn my music (Word Gets Around by Stereophonics) off just to listen to spider noises..... needless to say i wasn't pleased :mad:

I've also had to fill in a huge application form tonight... again.. I had no music on as i had to really concentrate.

In the words of my homie cartman: it sucked balls :angry:

In no way compares Radiohead to Stereophonics =)

Edited by DuD

I'd replace "reading books" with overall art and add "intimacy".
be bold. Let sex cover intimacy, just as drugs covers booze :P

dude that just sums it up.

'man I gotta call this place up about some work...but like fuck am I pausing Radiohead.'

I'm like that with watching movies on my laptop. Even though I'm a space-bar away from a pause, I still go "Aww, maaan..." when the phone buzzes.

That may explain some of my phone call behaviour of the past.

I only listen to music when on the move really. I dont bother when im at home. Probably because i'd rather play games / watch tv or films. I listen about half an hour a day as thats my total cycling time :p

Someone told me something they've never done recently: phoned in sick! How can you not phone in sick? Like ever. This guy is in his 50s, been in the army and been working ever since he got back and he's never phoned in sick for anything. Kind of puts us to shame really because, lets face it, we can all work even when we've got a little illness, let alone just lying just because we want a day off.

I only listen to music when on the move really. I dont bother when im at home. Probably because i'd rather play games / watch tv or films. I listen about half an hour a day as thats my total cycling time :p

Someone told me something they've never done recently: phoned in sick! How can you not phone in sick? Like ever. This guy is in his 50s, been in the army and been working ever since he got back and he's never phoned in sick for anything. Kind of puts us to shame really because, lets face it, we can all work even when we've got a little illness, let alone just lying just because we want a day off.

It's not all about that though. When you call in sick you are also protecting the other employees from becoming sick. It's better that you're off for a day than everyone in the office catches it off you and the company loses even more productivity.

Calling in sick is the caring approach. :)

Get 'Revolver' or 'Rubber Soul' to start with. They're the best in my opinion :)

My dad told me to get the White Album first, possibly because he knows my music taste? But then people on here do too...

The white album is a pretty good listen to be fair, it's also the first beatles album i got; so yeah i'd go with your dad's advice.

I seem to listen to revolver the most out of all of them now. according to media players stars anyway

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!