NEurope
Dan_Dare

I've Never Seen Star Wars

Not true, as it happens, but I digress. It's new thread time!

Some of you may have seen the tv show or heard the radio version of this- basically: what really obvious life experiences have you never had and wish could. Never seen Shakespeare on stage? Been Whale watching? Taken mind expanding drugs and had an epiphany?

Post away, forum. The rest of us can become increasingly incredulous and throw disparaging insults at you like Victorian visitors to some cruel and exploitative freak show :bouncy:

I actually have never seen Star Wars..

Me neither.

I hear theyre pretty bad.

Jokes

er depends which star wars your talking about... the 70's-80's ones

or the prelude ones made in the 2000's about what happened before the ones in the 70's

personally , I think the idea of the newer ones is pretty clever...besides that its just kinda a boring action flick(s).

Okay so the old ones are amazing -of course- they didn't need special effects to make a totally bad ass film

um yeah anyway i guess i'm a star wars nerd , whatev lol

Yknow I don't think this thread was supposed to be about Star Wars, guyz.

Wait...is this like I Never the slightly more cultured version?

I've never seen Shakespear on stage, to steal your idea. Nor have I ever had a KFC. Not that its cultured (quite the opposite) but the first thing that sprang to mind.

That's pretty vague, for a nerd.

Dan; erm... I've never been to a funeral? Does that count? Never been skiing or snowboarding. Never been in a hot air balloon. Never (really) driven a car. Never been to scotland. Never read any Dan Brown, never seen Sound of Music... Never jumped off the high diving board.

That sorta stuff?

Sometimes i wish i did talk to someone back in school when i had the chance to. Just to see if my life would have carried on as it is now just with differences or be completly different from the outcome of said conversation.

I've never been to funeral or seen Shakespear!

I've never smoked a cigarette, even a drag.

I've never watched The Great Escape or The Sound of Music.

I've never rode a motorbike or ped.

I've never bought a lads mag (Zoo, Nuts, Car magazine X, etc.)

I've never been in any sort of complex relationship.

I've never spent over £30 on an item of clothing (apart from coats... those things can be expensive).

I've never... I've run out of ideas. And my download is complete, bye!

I've never posted in this thread...

wait... dammit!

I think seeing Shakespeare on stage should be some kind of legal requirement. In good hands, the experience can be little short of transcendent. It's one of the tragedies of our education system that so many people are put off his work because all they ever experience is a stilted class reading of plays from the text books. That's just not how it was ever intended to be, and I genuinely don't think you can appreciate The Bard untill you see it live, performed by the best.

of course; Bad Shakespeare on stage is a bit like being stabbed in the brain. Avoid that, yeah?

I´ve never finished watching the Godfather seeing as I have fallen asleep 3 times watching it (always at the same part)

I´ve never finished watching the Godfather seeing as I have fallen asleep 3 times watching it (always at the same part)

I've never seen the Godfather

I've never seen the Godfather

Me neither. Amongst many other "classic" film series.

I think seeing Shakespeare on stage should be some kind of legal requirement. In good hands, the experience can be little short of transcendent. It's one of the tragedies of our education system that so many people are put off his work because all they ever experience is a stilted class reading of plays from the text books. That's just not how it was ever intended to be, and I genuinely don't think you can appreciate The Bard untill you see it live, performed by the best.

of course; Bad Shakespeare on stage is a bit like being stabbed in the brain. Avoid that, yeah?

It is indeed. Saw a version of Macbeth last October that was painfully acted in parts.

I've never taken illegal drugs.

I've never acted in a play before.

I've never voted before (as I'm not old enough =P)

I've never been to South America.

I mean obviously there is loads, just thought I'd list the ones that I haven't done but would like to.

You've never seen Star Wars?! d00d WTF.

ive never been in a proper fight

ive never been in a proper relationship

ive never had a serious job

ive never watched a full episode of dr who

ive never watched a full episode of star trek

ive never watched gossip girl, desperate house wives or any of that outher womens tv stuff, and i dont intend too.

ive never seen highschool mucial

ive never been told "i love you" in a relationship context

ive never owned my own pet, outher then goldfish

ive never borken a bone.

ive never had a filling.

oh, and ive never seen whats so funny about the breakfast sketch by morcomb and wise

Edited by Chris the great

I'm kinda ashamed to admit this... but I've never actually gotten to the choppa.

:blank:

As much as I've wanted to, I've never been in a proper band or a football team. Two of my greatest loves are music (making and listening to) and football (playing and watching) yet I've never done both in the way that I want to. The most I have ever managed is strumming along to some Jose Gonzalez whilst watching Manchester United play, or watching classic matches on youtube.

I've never been to many places, or seen much. I've never been to places like Rome, for example. But, I did go to Paris last year, and in the past I have been to Saudi Arabia, which is a place where I doubt I'll meet that many people who have been there, too.

I've never been in a serious accident or broken anything or hurt myself in a serious way.

I've never read The Da Vinci Code.

I've never been kissed.

Bring those sweets to the meet (haha, it rhymed...kinda) and you may be lucky.

I could always loan you Ine.