N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

Mcoy just caught a gbg058.gif which Dyson needs.

Mcoy will be happy to carry out the trade later. Mcoy was wondering if there is anyone after any specific pokemon? Mcoy is up for a challenge to try catch one some time.

Edit: Mcoy also just caught gbg083.gif

Edited by Brian Mcoy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D_Prodigy that is the only shiny I have as well! :)

Croagunk and Toxicroak are in my hall of fame bestest Pokermanz evar.

Raped Clair first time today (used a shit load of revives and hyper potions though) but the bitch just couldn't handle Nidokings Ice Beam. :D

Naice!

Croagunk is so creepily cheeky. :grin: I approve.

Before each battle he looks at you like "Damn straight I'mma get in that ass"

I've always just assumed that if you could beat all their pokemon, your pokemon could be then used to attack them without them having pokemon to defend themselves. The thing that really doesn't make sense is the enemy teams not just pulling a gun on you and your pokemon. I seem to remember an episode of the anime where someone had a gun (although I think it turned out to be fake), so we know they exist in the pokemon universe.

I don't know anything about Yi-Gi-Oh. What I was trying to say was that most pokemon are somewhat stronger than humans. Some breath fire, or can cause small electrical storms. They should be able to do significant harm to a person. However, if the other person had pokemon as well, they should be able to use them to stop the other person's pokemon from attacking them.

I've been taking it slow (I have something called "friends"), so I've just cleared out Team Rocket from the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City.

My team:

dpmfa017.pngdpmfa055.pngdpmfa093.pngdpmfa075.pngdpmfa082.pngdpmfa020.png

I'll probably swap out the Graveler for a Tyranitar once I've got one (Mt. Motar, iirc), and, if I can get my hands on a Sableye or a Spiritomb, replace Haunter. I'm also considering replacing my Golduck with a Psyduck, as I regret evolving him - that is, of course, I fail to think of something better to be my Water HM's Pokemon, and, likewise, a replacement for Pidgeotto would be cool - I like him, but I've had him, a Ferrow or, in one case, a Dotrio, in almost every previous game. Indeed, apart from Magneton, I'd rather have Pokemon from Gen. III or IV as I've little or no experience with them. Suggestions?

Mcoy just caught a gbg058.gif which Dyson needs.

Mcoy will be happy to carry out the trade later. Mcoy was wondering if there is anyone after any specific pokemon? Mcoy is up for a challenge to try catch one some time.

Good man! I caught you a 52.png so we'll do that later.

I found staraptor to be a fairly good pokemon when playing diamond. Especially with close combat, which eliminated the need to have a fighting type.

Whilst not quite as awesome looking as the name suggests (some kind of interstellar velociraptor), that looks pretty awesome. I'll have to wait until I get to Pewter City to get one, though, and I doubt I think I have anything anyone else would want. The only thing I know to be Silver-Exclusive that I have is Delibird, and I'm currently using her as a replacement for Pidgeotto.

Starly (SP?), the most pre-evolved form are really common in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, so you shouldn't have any problem getting one of those from someone.

Ooh, I'd love one, please! Anything you'd like in return? I have SoulSilver, but I'm not that far into it, so what I can get for you is somewhat limited I'm afraid.

(@ Serebii/someone who will know)

Can't remember in breeding where does the offspring get the moves from? Mother or Father?

Basically, I was on your site all day today (lulz) deciding on my team when I start Silver. I decided on one as Tangrowth, but I'll need to breed it as I want Leech Seed and Leaf Storm. So is this even do-able.

I intend (assuming I've worked it out correctly) to level Turtwig to 45 to get Leech Seed and Storm on it, and then is it just a case of breeding .....wait....they must get the moves from the male right? So I need to do a male Turtwig with Leech Seed and Leaf Storm, and the offspring should get both? Is that how I acheive it?

Thanks. :)

PS Why can't I right click on your site (I do it to open in new tab/window when at work) just curious.

(@ Serebii/someone who will know)

Can't remember in breeding where does the offspring get the moves from? Mother or Father?

Basically, I was on your site all day today (lulz) deciding on my team when I start Silver. I decided on one as Tangrowth, but I'll need to breed it as I want Leech Seed and Leaf Storm. So is this even do-able.

I intend (assuming I've worked it out correctly) to level Turtwig to 45 to get Leech Seed and Storm on it, and then is it just a case of breeding .....wait....they must get the moves from the male right? So I need to do a male Turtwig with Leech Seed and Leaf Storm, and the offspring should get both? Is that how I acheive it?

Thanks. :)

PS Why can't I right click on your site (I do it to open in new tab/window when at work) just curious.

Correctamundo