• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold then, gold now!

Exactly! :grin:

THIS GUY KNOWS THE SCORE.

None of this lugia girliness.

I like my birds proper manly.

Ditto (ho ho!). It also has, in the words of Coolness Bears, "one ugly badass bird". :heh:

Damn straight it does!

I get very passionate about Pokemon. ^___^

EPIC!

Hooh.jpg

My order since we are doing it:

Red

Gold

Ruby

Fire Red

Emerald

Pearl

Platinum

____

Heart Gold

Last game I went for Pearl for some reason I no longer remember, breaking the trend but I'm back on Victory Road and I will beat the Elite Four.

Edited by Coolness Bears

I went:

Blue

Skipped

Sapphire

Diamond

You bastard. You missed out on the best piece!

EPIC!

Hooh.jpg

One of the first 'mon to appear in the anime and is still sexy.

I'll slam in my order:

Red/Blue > Gold > Ruby > Fire Red > Won Emerald [sold to someone on here] > Diamond > Platinum

I remember buying Blue from a Woolworths in Ormskirk when it came out, was so excited and didn't put the gameboy down for days/ weeks :P. Also remember having my parents harassed when Gold and Silver were due out. If I recall I actually got them to buy me a Japanese version from a shop because I was so desperate for it but ended up taking it back because obviously I couldn't play it :P. I was gutted but eventually got my english copy of Silver xD.

Guest Captain Falcon
I preordered mine from VGP for $52 CAD, according to xe is around £30-31.

Well Movietyme have them at £27.99 at the moment. Standard shipping is free and express is £1.99

The last game I got from them was my import Diamond (which was about £20 if I recall), which even with standard shipping turned up soon enough though. Not sure if they are still any good though as like I say, it's been a while since I used them. I prefer my chunky clear UK boxes to the ugly small grey ones the US get so I wait till the games get released over here typically.

Just pre-ordered Heart Gold (ugly bad-ass bird wins me over every time ;)), £35 is a decent enough price, and it gets me reward points.

Yeah, Red and Blue were the ones to have. We were there from the beginning, we were hardcore. By the time you noobs came along, you'd already missed the boat. Craze over, onto bigger and better things.

I didn't miss the boat, I was there for Red/Blue/Yellow too. :heh: