N-Europe

Dominos Gate

ReZourceman

Did you guys see the Dominos thing?

I'm actually kinda pissed off now. I'm looking at loads of Dominos videos online and everyone is saying "I'm not gonna eat at Dominos now" particularly one comparing Dominos and Subway, and people saying they'll go to Subway as opposed to it.

Ridiculous.

A) Probably more of that stuff happening at Subway

B) Probably happens everywhere.

C) Don't be idiotic, its just a select few peopleblahblahblah.

Thoughts?

But who eats pizza for the nutritional value?

This is true. :heh:

I eat at the Hut when I'm in one of my rare junk food moods. I can't say no to the stuffed crust or the newer cheese bites crust.

Mmmm....buttery cheese. *drool*

Hahah, yeah dude, Dominos shits on Pizza Hut so much. Dominos pepperoni just messes and actually kinda ruins ever eating Pizza Hut pepperoni again.

Try it one day d00d. If you don't like it I'll do a humiliating YouTube dance video. (Anyone says the obvious, I'll hail your ass')

I do quite like Dominos pizza but it does tend to be a bit expensive I found (or at least I did)

Exactly. Its the only reason why its not the only one I have. £15 for a large pizza is ridiculous. On the USA menu its $10.99!

I do now find myself in the mood for one of their sandwiches though :heh:

They look.....so god damn tasty.

If you like Pizza Hut then it is pretty much a given that you will like Dominos, if not even more than Hut. I'd say they were even.

Does Dominoes have stuffed crust now?

I only ever really have fast food a couple times a year. Normally when I'm drunk. Pizza is probably the only one I have sober, now I think about it.

Guest Captain Falcon

Well I've literally just finished eating a large pepperoni passion and that video isn't going to stop me doing the exact same thing next week.

We always have a Meteor when we get Dominoes. It's a BBQ sauce base with sausage, beef balls (or whatever they're called), pepperoni, ham, salami... and cheese of course. Add a couple of Garlic and Herb dips and you have a meal fit for a King (who likes Dominoes).

They took it off the menu a while ago as well... it used to be a special I think, but they took it off. And yet they have no problem when you order it - I suppose they have all the ingredients so it doesn't really matter. It's fantastic! And the BOGOF offer we get at Uni makes it quite affordable if you split a large between 2.

People really believe this doesn't happen, at any restaurant? If you're gonna employ delinquent school drop outs, like these places do, your bound to get stuff like this. But theres no way of knowing. And I doubt very much it's gonna cause any harm to anyone. "what you dont know cant hurt you"

A) Probably more of that stuff happening at Subway

Subway has more 'trust' from its customers because they prepare it in front of you. They'd never be able to get away with sticking cheese up their noses!

B) Probably happens everywhere.

I've heard horror stories about pretty much every fast food place there is. I think it's always essential that if someone else is making food for you that you don't do anything to piss them off, be it a mcdonald's employee or your grandmother.

C) Don't be idiotic, its just a select few peopleblahblahblah. Yeah, I don't think it's everyone that works at these places, and what the dominos rep said about 'examining their hiring thingies', while just beaurocratic nonsense that won't actually change anything, it really is down to the employees themselves. The prez of the world couldn't control what a kebab shop peon does to the food they're preparing.

I guess ultimately, what Gizmo says is probably the most sense-making. shit happens to your food. It's gross, but hey! Vegetables grow in shit and meat rolls in it. That's pretty skank too.

If there's a Domino's in Leeds, they've hidden it well.

There is :P It's out in headingly so I don't think it counts; near some old student halls (that might not even be there anymore, actually) and a roundabout and shit!

So that's what the secret ingredient is to a good sandwich...

I'm gonna start putting all my toppings up my nose first! First up is a ham, cheese, jalapeno sandwich. O_o

There is :P It's out in headingly so I don't think it counts; near some old student halls (that might not even be there anymore, actually) and a roundabout and shit!

Aha, that'd explain it! I haven't been to Headingley in years, not since I got some free tickets to a Rhinos match anyway. :heh: