NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Sex Behind The Wheel

So, I was doing my daily rounds (checked the BBC Sports stuff, then the other news) and I found this, which made me chuckle, then scratch my head, then think "Whyyyy would anyone do this?"

~ ~ ~

High-speed sex costly in Norway

A man faces a hefty fine and a driving ban after being caught having sex with his girlfriend while speeding on a motorway in Norway, police have said.

Officers initially trailed the couple's car after noticing it was swerving from side to side and travelling at 33km/h (20mph) over the road's speed limit.

But they soon realised the erratic driving was due to the woman "sitting on the man's lap", a spokesman said.

After filming the exploit for evidence, they pulled them over at a rest area.

The 28-year-old man's punishment will be decided within the next week, but police said he was likely to face a fine of several thousand Norwegian kroner and a lengthy driving ban.

"Why they did it on a highway with such a high risk we don't know," Tor Stein Hagen, a superintendent with Soendre Buskerud Police District, told the AFP news agency.

"[The vehicle] was veering from one side to the other because the woman was sitting on the man's lap while he was driving and doing the act, shall we say," he added.

"He couldn't see much because her back was in the way."

Despite her prominent role in the incident, the 21-year-old woman was permitted by police to drive her lover home.

Source: BBC

~ ~ ~

I just thought that was pretty strange, so thought I'd share it.

Now, I know that sometimes you get caught up in the moment, but that really is a bit too far.

"The act" I can almost understand, but on a Motorway? Motorways make me pretty nervous as it is.

argh!! everyone knows stopping the car is at LEAST the second or third thing you do... :shakehead

An intriguing concept. It would be interesting to see them at least attempting to drive whilst shagging.

^ heh

"Why they did it on a highway with such a high risk we don't know,"

Yeah it's a bit fiddly trying to put a condom on whilst at the wheel.

Maybe it's like that film Crash (not the famous one), which IIRC is about people getting sexual gratification from motorcrashes.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Having a Sex Drive"...

:p

Coolness, when I saw that you had replied to this, I had a heartache. You're far too innocent to be corrupted by stories of people have sex whilst driving.

This also reminds me of when scenes in films where people are fighting but still[/b] the car. How can they do this? Also, on an actual car-seat...surely it can't be that comfortable. Can anyone vouch for this?

After filming the exploit for evidence, they pulled them over at a rest area.

Evidence ay? Is that what there excuse is?

Posted it before, but Charlie Sheen makes this look easy.

Ok, now I've seen a whole differrent side to driving whilst sexing now.

That scene was pretty hot.

Ok, now I've seen a whole differrent side to driving whilst sexing now.

That scene was pretty hot.

But.......but.......that was Charlie Sheen!

I know! I could hardly stop my raging hard-on either.

I was thinking the same thing the whole way through.

I don't get him.

The girl told her story in the newspaper today, with picture and everything. She says she is very ashamed, deeply regretting what she did, both for the danger she put herself and others in and for hurting her close ones. She got phone calls from all over the world, from Kosovo to Asia. BBC offered 10 000 punds for the story, but she wasn't interested. The police officer who stopped them couldn't help himself and asked if they finished.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utrolige-historier/artikkel.php?artid=571991

The girl told her story in the newspaper today, with picture and everything. She says she is very ashamed, deeply regretting what she did, both for the danger she put herself and others in and for hurting her close ones. She got phone calls from all over the world, from Kosovo to Asia. BBC offered 10 000 punds for the story, but she wasn't interested. The police officer who stopped them couldn't help himself and asked if they finished.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utrolige-historier/artikkel.php?artid=571991

About halfway down it says "LES OGSÃ…:Tatt for bilsex i turbofart." This made me chuckle. Norwegian is funny.

Interesting.

Made me laugh that did. Norwegians will do anything to get in the news to be fair. How he didn;t crash i don't know, but i think he is one of the first people to pull off driving and sex at the same time.

And to Nintendohnut: Whats wrong with Charlie Sheen, hes an alright actor.

What kind of highway has a limit of 33km/h? Also, she looks pretty hot in that myspace pic.

About halfway down it says "LES OGSÃ…:Tatt for bilsex i turbofart." This made me chuckle. Norwegian is funny.

Hahaha.

Ohh, that makes a lot more sense, but it also means that there was some seriously fast action in that car for the cops to notice.

No, it DOESN'T mean a high-speed fart, it actually means "turbo speed". :heh:

No, it DOESN'T mean a high-speed fart, it actually means "turbo speed". :heh:

I don't care for the actual meaning. I choose to believe that the turbo fart helped them in their high speed escapade. If I was having sex at high speed I would probably let out a little turbo fart of joy.