N-Europe

See ya'll in May :-)

Mokong

Alright lads, I'm up in Dublin now, typing on me cousins laptop.

Thought I'd make a post to say farewell.

All is (hopefully) in order for the wedding, paper should be all done, just need to turn up I guess.

Doing the civil marriage on the 14th (to ensure it's legal and recignised by the Irish givernment) then the big Church wedding on the 16th April.

Getting a little nervous now, haha

Flying out of Dublin tomorrow morning at 9.45am via Amsterdam, arrive in Manila 8.45am Philippine time on Friday April 3rd. Going to the Mall of Asia (4th largest mall in teh world) to meet some family while waiting for our domestic flight to Iloilo which is at 4pm.

I've organised with a few Youtubers in Manila for a bit of a Youtube gathering too, haha.

Check out my latest vid on my youtube if ye have a spare 15 mins, haha

So yeah, I'm sure I'll pop in to get my N-E fix at least once a week and look in on ye, but either way, I'll be back in Ireland 1st of May, back home on teh 2nd.

Bye

I suppose I should consider updating that banner as a lil going away present. Anywhoo good luck hope all goes well and um.... er..... Godspeed

(please don't look at either sig banners, yes 2007 was quite some time ago, in my defence no OVA has been released since that time )

hey guys having a good time here... minus the back and forth to churches and judges and preists sorting out papers and stuff, grrrrr, ah well... 10 more days and it's all done.... then the headache of sorting out the visa application for Joy, haha.

anyway, here's a video from one of the peeps from Youtube that I met up with in Manila before my domestic flight on Friday, 3April... arrived 8.45am, went to the Mall of Asia, had a mini gathering, good laugh, then back to the airport for domestice flight at 4pm.... which was delayed till 6.15pm :heh: