Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing in some games and it really feels as if people use Wallhacks. Ah well, dealth with it in Counterstrike source so I guess Ill have to deal with it in this too. And mat, im not made of money :P Got enough games atm so I think I will be revisiting my regular beatings in tekken and Blaz Blue.

Had some really fun 4-player tonight. Capture the flag and TDM, awesome games. Managed to get a 46 kills and 13 deaths on Afghan, just used UAV, care package and sentry and ended up getting a 20 kill streak I think.

No matter what is said and done about this game, Infinity Ward had a stroke of genius when designing the streak and perk system.

Btw Oxygen, I think we all have our preferred systems, so quizzing Caris on his 'bizarre' choice of console when there's really nothing surprising to be commented seems odd, especially because everyone on the forum has the intelligence to recognise opinions.

Oxygen, I think we all have our preferred systems, so quizzing Caris on his 'bizarre' choice of console when there's really nothing surprising to be commented seems odd, especially because everyone on the forum has the intelligence to recognise opinions.

No, I don't think it's bizarre to have a favorite console (in fact, I only preffer the 360 because of the controller, that's all, I'm pretty impartial), I just thought it was weird to buy a game for both systems. ^^

Thanks for answering the question I didn't ask.

Awwwwwww.... :weep:

Have u got the game now? Or were u just playing on a mates?

Nah, one guy has it out of us 4, but we all have the console so it's quite competitive. Bar one dude who relies on the assault rifle grenade things. (They called 40mm like in Res2?)

Nah, one guy has it out of us 4, but we all have the console so it's quite competitive. Bar one dude who relies on the assault rifle grenade things. (They called 40mm like in Res2?)

Most commonly referred to as the 'n00b tube'. I quite enjoy firing them into the bunker in wasteland.