Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Do people still randomly fire off a rocket into the sky if they have a launcher equipped?

One time one of these rockets landed on my head.

Only the javelin lets you do that, it locks onto People and Vehicles, it always goes into the sky, thats how it works. unlike the other launchers that go straight at its target

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the javelin lets you do that, it locks onto People and Vehicles, it always goes into the sky, thats how it works. unlike the other launchers that go straight at its target

Ah, the guy must have died just after he hit the trigger.

With dedicated servers there was no way for a company to stop you from playing the game, but the closed nature of IWNet means the developer and publisher control your ability to play the game online.

Dedicated server games also use accounts. So yes you can get banned. But you wont get banned unless it was real hacking or cheating. In this case the game code sees it all as normal.

IW should just focus on patching it. Afterwards no one will care to remember all this. Banning people over such a silly glitch is dumb. Better to work on faster patches before they become an issue.

guys i've been playing this for at least 3-4 hours practically straight. Its just that once I get going and start getting some good scores, I don't stop till my streak dies down and start dying more than killing.

I've basically increased my kill death ratio from 1.06 to 1.11! yayyyy....but i want it higher. And ever since I've unlocked the m16, my accuracy percentage has aslo shot up!

guys i've been playing this for at least 3-4 hours practically straight. Its just that once I get going and start getting some good scores, I don't stop till my streak dies down and start dying more than killing.

I've basically increased my kill death ratio from 1.06 to 1.11! yayyyy....but i want it higher. And ever since I've unlocked the m16, my accuracy percentage has aslo shot up!

my ratio is 0.60 although that is up from 0.48..:weep: I often find it isn't until after prolonged play that I start to hit any kind of good standard.

Anyone else played the map "Rust" yet? Iv only seen it once but it was great fun!

I've only seen it in private matches. As I only play as a group with party chat on I'm limited to one playlist (Ground War), which it's too small to appear in.

You can lock onto locations with the Javelin too. So at the start lock on to a far distant location and fire away. Usually kill someone. I do it myself on maps such as wasteland and quary.

I still find nothing beats random Grenades! semtex ones more since they only start to countdown after you throw meaning you can throw it higher and more accurately than a frag

Anyone else played the map "Rust" yet? Iv only seen it once but it was great fun!

Oh yes! great for just no nonsense blind fire and general mayhem! played a Team DeathMatch in it once, talk about carnage!!! :grin:

Yeh I was wondering about Rust...I always saw it whilst the game was looking for matches but I'm yet to play that level.

P.S m16 IS the dogs bollocks.

lol, I refuse to use it becuase its too powerful, yes im a snob, I unlocked the model 1887 and refused to use them. haha. What a gimp I am

after an awful day on sunday, i manged to crawl back to my normal stuff. usin the M4A1 with silence, cold blooded and ninja. Excellent. My kill streak load out is still the one you get to begin with. UAV, care package, Preadator.

..My kill streak load out is still the one you get to begin with. UAV, care package, Preadator.

i dont think anyone gets rid of the care package perk, too many possibilities of uber powerful killstreaks. i have package preadator and pavelow, preadator is perfect for domination or games like that since there's usually a few camped around a flag

I dumped care package. It doesn't get you owt for working towards your next streak reward so I don't see the point.

Predator, Pave Low and Ac-130 for me atm (though it's a new set up and I haven't triggered it yet)

Yeah cos the kills you get from a care packages don't add to your killstreak right? I have it on because its a useful way to pick up some easier kills I might not otherwise get.

Noticed I been getting alot of ammo/re supplies in the Care Packages, Sad times.

ya that happens the higher the level you are, it gets more difficult to get stuff like ac-130's and such

It's not bad for actual kills, and the variety is fun. I prefer the unlocks though, which are more profitable if you get them.

they definitely are, but i've been playing so poor as of recent that 4 killstreaks are becoming non-existent. hopefully my luck will improve this evening

I've decided to only play this game after 4pm from now on - playing against other people who have interests and social lives that aren't WM2 is much less aggravating.

lol. I know what you mean....but right now, I'm so addicted to this game!