Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Random question. Do you lose the ability to unlock another killstreak reward if you don't use it? I swear I was looking at my profile and it said I had 1 level left to unlock another, totally forgot about it for ages and the next time I looked it said I had 5 levels to go. Maybe i'm going mad...

na dude killstreaks stack

I wish you could choose to use one in the stack out of order though. Many a time I've wanted to use my UAV *before* a care package but because other people have UAV'S when I earn them, I already have a package by the time it ends.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na dude killstreaks stack

I wish you could choose to use one in the stack out of order though. Many a time I've wanted to use my UAV *before* a care package but because other people have UAV'S when I earn them, I already have a package by the time it ends.

That's not what he means, I dont think.

If you'd negelcted to unlock a killstreak and then attained the next level for a killstreak unlock, it would just say 2 unlocks. So, you don't lose that ability.

Yeah good games earlier lillster...I played absolutely shite in most of them games...only one I didn't! Still don't know some of the maps so find it hard...but meh, unlocked the hearbeat sensor and got the radar jammer to so trying to use that to sneak up on people...

Yeah good games earlier lillster...I played absolutely shite in most of them games...only one I didn't! Still don't know some of the maps so find it hard...but meh, unlocked the hearbeat sensor and got the radar jammer to so trying to use that to sneak up on people...

I'm pretty crap myself. I don't mind when I'm playing with other people on my level, but when I play against the big boys, I get frustrated.

Finished this on vet today, only took about 5 hours, less than when i did it first time :P Got about half the intel items, so gotta fly back through on recruit and get this 100%. Im 60% on the spec ops, any DECENT players up for some spec ops?

Been playing online loads, got a pretty nice win ratio of 3.8 i think, winning lots is good :) My KD spreads jumping between 1.2 - 1.4, need to get bettter!

Unreal. My friends have started using my killstreak loadout and getting some stupid sprees. Got the 40, thought that was safe; then 2 mates get a 43 on the same day; and then my brother gets a 47 spree tonight...

Anyone played/likes 3rd Person? I was a bit skeptical of the purpose of its inclusion, but turns out it's pretty awesome.

That's not what he means, I dont think.

If you'd negelcted to unlock a killstreak and then attained the next level for a killstreak unlock, it would just say 2 unlocks. So, you don't lose that ability.

ooh yeah sorry I misread

no idea. presumably you can't 'miss' them- otherwise you'd end up with max level and an unfinished killstreak set. I imagine that's impossible.

Ah ok thanks guys. I probably just wasn't paying attention to it properly to be honest.

Played this for the first time today, had 3 hours worth almost of 4 player splitscreen and was very impressed. Was an edgy, swear inducing, one-upmanship fiasco but most importantly, fun. Can't imagine the online being more enjoyable, one of my friends said it wasn't and I'm thinking I would agree. Will have to test it.

Played this for the first time today, had 3 hours worth almost of 4 player splitscreen and was very impressed. Was an edgy, swear inducing, one-upmanship fiasco but most importantly, fun. Can't imagine the online being more enjoyable, one of my friends said it wasn't and I'm thinking I would agree. Will have to test it.

Online is a hell of a lot more fun than 4 player split screen lol, get 5 mates, play some objective game types, so much fun

Online is a hell of a lot more fun than 4 player split screen lol, get 5 mates, play some objective game types, so much fun

It's a big shame that there's no split screen online (which IMO is the best kind of multiplayer) like Halo 3.

When you upgrade a perk can you still select its normal one? I've upgraded Hardline (which means killstreaks require one less kill) but its upgraded to Hardline Pro which gives deathstreaks for one less death would rather keep the original Hardline.

You still keep the first one... That's what the + symbol means! :heh:

Uhhhh no. Getting 5 friends to buy the game and get headsets is not going to happen. Splitscreen in 1 room, being able to shout at people and then give them a smug look after sniping them in the head is much better.

Uhhhh no. Getting 5 friends to buy the game and get headsets is not going to happen. Splitscreen in 1 room, being able to shout at people and then give them a smug look after sniping them in the head is much better.

Splitscreen is terrible if you play the game regularly, because it's impossible to not to pick up visual clues as to where your adversaries are - with your peripheral vision. That, and all the maps aren't designed for 4 players (apart from 'Rust', maybe).

Well neither of us had played the thing in multiplayer for a note-worthy time period, I hadn't played it at all and half the games we had radar on so it was more action-ey than normal. There are a couple of maps that are good for 4 players.

There was 1 map that I thought was complete filler though, the one which is just a field seperated by a long bush and an underground tunnel. Crap idea.