N-Europe

The Apprentice

dwarf

image_108_18.jpg

New series starting today, in 20 minutes!

One of my favourite shows, can't wait for the brilliant, the cringey and the damn right ridiculous moments in store.

If you haven't seen it before - do so now!

Edited by dwarf

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God they all seem terrible this year. The asian guy seemed to crack a few wife/female jokes and could be quite funny I reckon, apart from that I think, as D_prOdigy said, no real stand out characters.

Did they select the women based on how ugly they were? Apart from the one relatively normal looking blonde I've never seen such a bunch of mingers in one place.

Margaret is stunning.

---

They all have strange faces this year.

I thought Mona would go...I preferred her to the other two though.

Last year was epic though. I can't see another Lucinda being in this lot.

Yeah last years was very good, great characters whereas these people seem a bit more timid. I also agree more time should be spent on viewing the actual task, but I guess Sir Alan wants to be in it as much as possible.

Still, it is the first episode so hopefully things will get better. I'm glad Anita(?) went just because of her fugliness.

Cooking tasks on this are always awesome.

Yeah last years was very good, great characters whereas these people seem a bit more timid. I also agree more time should be spent on viewing the actual task, but I guess Sir Alan wants to be in it as much as possible.

Still, it is the first episode so hopefully things will get better. I'm glad Anita(?) went just because of her fugliness.

Cooking tasks on this are always awesome.

They are absolutely shocking at the cookin tasks usually... which does make them awesome TV! There don't seem to be many characters as people have said, but I'm sure we'll see more of those that were quiet tonight, in later weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Last weeks episode wasn't that great and probably not watched much because of international footy. I taped it and thought it was a bit 'meh', but todays ep is going to be more interesting I think because they have to design a bit of gym equipment.

Bring on more cringe!

I thought the cooking episode (which I watched last night) was so cringeworthy it was hilarious. Certainly don't think Rocky should have been fired...or either of the other two to be honest. Rocky had potential. Though at the end of the day I suppose the responsibility falls to the team leader when you cock up so badly in many areas.

Don't know how James got away with not being fired - he's shit. I hate Ben (muscle builder), bad move firing the bearded guy, forgot name now, but he was quality. Would have made the series better in the long run I reckon.

The bloke who got fired today, I had NO idea what he'd done in all three shows so far; couldn't remember him!

However, when though showed his best bits on the extra 10.00pm show I thought oh him!... yeah he's been pretty funny.

Just shows you though ultimately he was remembered for joking around and not at all for business, so he was prob right to go.