N-Europe

Spotify

Beast

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotify is addictive. Just started listen to the first The Whitest Boy Alive album, 'Dreams' and I absolutely love 'Burning'.

spotify:track:6sjfQKszy7tDmxEhElQGTt

Great band. Their new album is awesome. I think it is out soon.

I've not been using it much lately. Dunno. Maybe when I feel there's another album I need to hear NOW, I'll use it more.

I'll get around to listening to more Mogwai at some point. There's a severe lack of many Joni Mitchell albums too, which is sad.

I use my iPod to listen to stuff on my iTunes since most the music I listen to you can't actually buy.

Otherwise I basically always use Spotify now. iTunes just feels really clunky.

It crashed my iPod yesterday and I had to reformat it which took about an hour and a half which was damn annoying since it was already 2 in the morning.

• 1 month later...

spotify:user:charliedouglas:playlist:6BxU43IbCLJceNvupSctrN

New Spotify playlist!

As the old one has got a bit out of control and I doubt anyone actually listens to it maybe we should have a new one and everyone is only ever allowed one song in it at a time?

Feel free to change your song when you feel like it. :)

Daft Punk - Make Love

One of my favourite three songs; the holy trinity of music.

Heh, I saw that song in the playlist before I checked the thread and was wondering who put it in.... Should've guessed. :heh:

We could probably make a game out of this too (in a seperate thread), trying to guess who put in each song.

Lieeees. I love Better Off As Two so much more. But, that sounds like a good idea Charlie...apart from the fact for a few songs it'll be glaringly obvious who put it on, surely?

I dunno, it wouldn't be obvious for me as I rarely step into the music thread but for some people it might be. I would have absolutely no idea who picked any songs which are on it already. But anyway, I won't even play the game so you're better off talking to someone else about it. :)

DAfT's SUPER M3GA MUZIK SPOTIFY CHALLENGIIII!!

music_explosion002004.jpg

Okay, so the 'Mope' playlist was a pretty big success if you ask me. We CAN do better though.

This weeks challenge is, ONE HIT...wonders?

Okay, I've put two songs up so you have a vague idea. Basically one hit wonders that aren't amazingly famous (not really sure what qualifies as amazingly famous...actually not even sure I can think of any, but I'm sure that's just me. :heh: ).

GO! GO! GO! :D

Tell me if this is better here or in the music thread.

Maybe I should award 1st 2nd and 3rd place for best selection. Limit everyone to 1/2 songs each. Guess that would technically be a game...

Edited by Daft

Umm may think of something, and something to add to N-E mark 2.

Part of me wants to put the "hey this is Roberta from Spotify" message as my voicemail message, but seeing as my father is the only person who leaves voicemail it may confuse him.

Someone should though. And credit me.

spotify:user:charliedouglas:playlist:6BxU43IbCLJceNvupSctrN

New Spotify playlist!

As the old one has got a bit out of control and I doubt anyone actually listens to it maybe we should have a new one and everyone is only ever allowed one song in it at a time?

Feel free to change your song when you feel like it. :)

Good idea that. I wish Spotify would let you say who added which song though... and playlist comments would go down a treat.

And im liking the Daft spotify challenges :D Can't think of any decent one hit wonders though.... :S

I was in the middle of a song and then suddenly getting told that I should wear a condom. This confused me for a bit. :p

I got that too! Some woman telling me everyone enjoys listening to music whilst having sex or something. I love that I was listening to "Work" at the time. "Put it innnnnn!".

I got that too! Some woman telling me everyone enjoys listening to music whilst having sex or something. I love that I was listening to "Work" at the time. "Put it innnnnn!".

Haha, It seriously scared me.. I was like ehhh? what? am I not safe listening to music with out protection?

afterwards I even shouted out:

MUM SPOTIFY IS TELLING ME TO WEAR CONDOMS!

and she was like... :oWHO?