NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

what is the world coming too?

recently ive come to my senses and seen so much stuff goin on that's just completely stupid: the modern world

new bands- mcfly- mass produced rubbish- have no talent but earn loads of cash, all of its done electronically and i bet they never sing live. there are loads of these sorts of bands out there now- where are the new beatles or iron maiden?

laziness- ive seen normal people have buttons on their car keys that make their car boot close automatically. whats wrong with pushing it down?

litter-people drop litter when they are right next to a bin, just because they want to

people have mobile phones but never turn them on and leave them at home

new cigarette packets have massave signs saying. SMOKING KILLS and they think, so wot, their nice

WHY??? why is the world going crazy. WHY?????? tell me

have you seen anything thats totally inane recently? i want to know wots going on...

Urgh! I hate Mcffly! They were Live on one of the T4 things or somat like that and they sounded terrible! Chavs! They are so annoying, don't let ya go anywhere without being thrown insults or told to F off. But it aint too bad apart from chavs and Mcfly...

Mcfly are justed wanabees of Busted. My joy when Busted split was immeasurable. Mcfly breaking up will be the cherry on the cake.

And what's with that new fag-band of the same kind of crap?!..erm...I can't remember their name, they were on CBBC once, HAHAHA!!! That's all I remember -_-

I also get pissed off with the litter thing and lazyness of the boot pushing sort

recently ive come to my senses and seen so much stuff goin on that's just completely stupid: the modern world

new bands- mcfly- mass produced rubbish- have no talent but earn loads of cash, all of its done electronically and i bet they never sing live. there are loads of these sorts of bands out there now- where are the new beatles or iron maiden? I don't listen to the charts

laziness- ive seen normal people have buttons on their car keys that make their car boot close automatically. whats wrong with pushing it down? I am lazy

litter-people drop litter when they are right next to a bin, just because they want to I don't do this

people have mobile phones but never turn them on and leave them at home My phone is with me and on all the time

new cigarette packets have massave signs saying. SMOKING KILLS and they think, so wot, their nice I don't smoke and never have

Huh? there's a 15 character limit even though I wrote more, but inside quotes it doesn't count...

Also, poor spelling and grammar. You have spelt a shitload of words wrong and you only found the caps lock to write SMOKING KILLS.

This world sucks ass and its high time we realise it. And not just because of the things you mentioned. If I was given the chance to move to a new planet with a select few people I would do it without a second thought. Man will bring about his own demise.

You people are quick to bad mouth macfly, yet you have no appreacation of their musical talents. So they right cheesy songs, they were not mass produced, they got together off their own backs. Id love to see some of you guys trying to play their songs. No doubt you will al say they are easy, even thoughy most of you would struggle to spell guitar, let alone play one.

actually thats very true JonSt, but there are so many more talented bands, theyve worked their asses off to become the top guitarists, as in grade 8 (higher) and they do an awsome live tour and then they see mcfly with their crappy tunes getting a relatively easy living.

some of mcfly were in busted, but they were losing hype, so they form a new different band and everyone is focused on them again

bring on the new iron maiden and lets not be so lazy and dull

guitar.

there are bad things in the world, but complaining doesn't fix any of them.

getting a relatively easy living.

Do you know that they are having that at all? They might have to work twice as hard to prove themselves, because people are critisizing them like that.

Its only bad if you go "omg its shit".

If you look around, you will see a lot of special, beautful things and actions.

And what's with that new fag-band of the same kind of crap?!..erm...I can't remember their name, they were on CBBC once, HAHAHA!!! That's all I remember -_-

I also get pissed off with the litter thing and lazyness of the boot pushing sort

son of dork??

if so i agree they are so bad.

The world is beautiful, open your eyes and enjoy it :).

People going to university 'for the experience', and giving students that want to get a degree a bad name. That annoys me alot, as does the government trying to get 50% of people into university and all these degrees that dont teach people things they will need. Thats not the point of further education, whats the point of wasting 4 years of your life then becoming a middle manager, when you could have got a job and be promoted o a higher position. And have 16k less debt. I'm just really sick of people telling me to get a real job when i say im a uni student.

Thats my rant for the week (The smoking thing also really annoys me, and yes I've never smoked in my life)

As far as McFly; I don't mind them. From what I've heard of their latest album its less cheesy pop. Not that its hardcore rock or anything but a bit less cheesy. The song "She Falls Asleep (Part One)" is actually a really well played piano instrumental so fair enough to them. Plus they're fun and silly and have "Make Poverty History" boxers which I want!

people have mobile phones but never turn them on and leave them at home

My mum's a prime suspect for that one! It's so annoying when she's gone into town and I'm needing to get something but can't contact her to ask her to get it for me!

new bands- mcfly- mass produced rubbish- have no talent but earn loads of cash, all of its done electronically and i bet they never sing live. there are loads of these sorts of bands out there now- where are the new beatles or iron maiden?

thats a little unfair, and its hardly a new thing google The Monkees if you dont believe me.

The main problem I find with modern rock music is not the talent of the bands thats pretty undeniable but more that it appears so emotionless and to robotic. However electronica and dance has bundles of this so its no biggy, it just requires people to be willing to expand there tastes and give something new a try. Instead of all this lolz omg dance music is for chavs !!!11111!!one bollocks that I hear so much of.

it appears as if people are getting the wrong message. i enjoy life, the world is great, but im just stating some fluxes. i agree with the above, there is no emtion and it does feel robotic. they are just crowd pleasers.

Do you know that they are having that at all? They might have to work twice as hard to prove themselves, because people are critisizing them like that.

I don't like McFly personally, but I know that those type of bands sometimes don't make an awful lot of money. I remember reading somewhere that Billie Piper only made about £100,000 from her singing career. She was pretty big (Remember Honey to the B?) and there was only 1 of her. There are 3 of McFly.

That political correctness craps getting on my nerves....who they hell are we offending.

And yes i also leave my phone at home, only because i cant be bothered to charge it.

Its only bad if you go "omg its shit".

If you look around, you will see a lot of special, beautful things and actions.

*sheds a tear* ... beautiful.

The music world has always been the same. However I do not listen to the charts at all nor do I listen to the radio much. I buy lots of different music and shove it on my MP3 player to listen at randomness. Although I must admit I own the first McFly album and I don't think they are crap. Yes they are cheesy pop but so what? Does their music sound shit to me? No.

I listen to all sorts to. Manson, Eminem, Bloodhound Gand, McFly, Robbie Willaims, Sia, Dashboard Confessionals, Elliot Smith, InMe, Mark Owen, System Of A Down, Iron and Wine, 2 Pac, Limp Bizkit... as you can see I'm very varied. I don't see why people should put down bands just because of their history or image... listen to their music first and foremost. If you like it then buy it.

That political correctness craps getting on my nerves....who they hell are we offending.

Couldn't agree more, at my college the Christmas Party has been renamed to the Winter Party, so it doesn't offend the minorities..

I've yet to meet a person who is offended by the word Christmas.

Sign in to follow this