NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

what is the world coming too?

I don't like McFly personally, but I know that those type of bands sometimes don't make an awful lot of money. I remember reading somewhere that Billie Piper only made about £100,000 from her singing career. She was pretty big (Remember Honey to the B?) and there was only 1 of her. There are 3 of McFly.

Theres four; urm Tom, Danny... and two others. Im making icons for a friend for her birthday as she loves them. And nope dukka, im not gay for mcfly :P They're okay but nothing special, they just have good MPH boxers.

some of mcfly were in busted, but they were losing hype, so they form a new different band and everyone is focused on them again

bring on the new iron maiden and lets not be so lazy and dull

Where the hell did you get that from? None of McFly were in Busted, and so far the only bands to come from the split of Busted are Fightstar (Charlie) and Son Of Dork (James), at least get the facts right before you start slagging them off! I personally don't mind McFly at all, heard them singing the Colin Murray re-write of I Wanna Hold You on Radio 1 on Friday and it was pretty good, and they're not mass produced, etc, and I would much rather listen to them than Iron Maiden!

Oh and Ashley the other two are Harry and Dougie!

Oh and Ashley the other two are Harry and Dougie!

Ta, although I realised now cause I've started making more of those icons. 35/50 done, 9 hours left.

please lock my own thread because everyone on here seems to like mcfly, and i think its quite sad. i dont bother researching for mcfly because they are so bad. am i allowed to show my opinion?

please lock my own thread because everyone on here seems to like mcfly, and i think its quite sad. i dont bother researching for mcfly because they are so bad. am i allowed to show my opinion?

youre saying people that like mcfly are sad, but your not allowed your opinion of them?

IRONY FTW

You bought upon your own pain :P To be fair you don't have to read this thread. But I suggest you somehow listen to McFly's "Too Close For Comfort". Its certainly different from the jingliness of 5 colours and all that. Chances are you won't like it anyway, people tend to be set in their ways.

Sometimes it's about having fun. McFly, Girls Aloud, Whatever.

That's some good pop.

There's far too much crap in this world, so lets not add more to it. Everyone just get fat and let the good shit roll.

son of dork??

if so i agree they are so bad.

The world is beautiful, open your eyes and enjoy it :).

Yeah. That is who I meant....There name even bad mouths their parents :hmm::confused::wtf:

And yes people, I'm sorry to say this, but Mcfly DO SUCK!!! With their rather 'Rock Lee' eyebrows and such, and horrible music with too much joy :hmm: That's comming from someone who loves Rachel's Theme on AWDS :heh: JOLLY WAR :santa: !!

A million years from now, the charts still wont be as good as

Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.

I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare.

See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor.

Iron Maiden can't be faught, Iron Maiden can't be sought.

[Chorus]

Oh Well, wherever, wherever you are,

Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far.

See the blood flow watching it shed up above my head.

Iron Maiden wants you for dead.

Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.

I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare.

See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor.

Iron Maiden can't be fought, Iron Maiden can't be sought.

Yeah. That is who I meant....There name even bad mouths their parents :hmm::confused::wtf:

And yes people, I'm sorry to say this, but Mcfly DO SUCK!!! With their rather 'Rock Lee' eyebrows and such, and horrible music with too much joy :hmm: That's comming from someone who loves Rachel's Theme on AWDS :heh: JOLLY WAR :santa: !!

Too Close For Comfort aint jolly :P

And I agree with Haver. Music can be about fun as well. At the end of the day I doubt there is a band out there nobody likes, so they're providing goodness. Perhaps the world is coming to a bad point becasue of people complaining about it? If the mood takes me I'll listen to Toxic or Love Machine becasue they're fun and silly.

Sign in to follow this