N-Europe

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Jonnas

Doesn't look like anything is gonna come up. Stupid lack of info :(

We haven't found any mafia yet, we need to get cracking reallly. Hopefully something'll come out tonight. It looks like Maddog just made a little bit of a mistake, but he might still be innocent, we don't know. Need more people to come out and talk really, surely something happened at night?

I'll wait a bit too before voting just in case. If nothings come up by tomorrow i'll vote no lynch.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thus, night came.

No conclusion was reached, and everyone decided to go sleep for a while.

Day 4 is now over

There are 18 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Night 4 will now start. Send your PMs!

I apologize for the delay. Real life got in the way.

-----------------------

The fish was merrily following someone around. Would this person do something fun?

A big block of ice suddenly appeared in the way. What was it?

The block melted briefly, revealing a strange figure inside.

"Wow...Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter! You'll be sleeping with the fishies soon!"

"Oooh...I've never met fishes before, I think..."

The mysterious figure, with a puzzled look on its face, just blasted away with its Uzi.

Cube is dead. He was Dory (Finding Nemo), a rather forgetful investigator. He was Good.

-----------------------

In the morning, the townsfolk found the usual newspaper:

The Fish, a Mad Scientist?

Shocking news, my fellow readers! Sources have revealed that The fish has been executing mysterious experiments in his house!

Substances found included mixtures, liquids and an unusual kind of gun! Flabbergasting, just flabbergasting!

------------------------

Night 4 is now over

There are 17 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

9 is the majority

Day 5 will now begin

Hey, this is a setup, dammit!

I was blinded too, remember! Last night I found my house full of the same substance that blinded me the first time. We have either a malicious or very bad reporter in our midst.

The strange kind of gun is some kind of grappling hook I stole which allows me to protect people.

No info, altough someone stole me something related to my power...

I can steal stuff, but this wasn't me.

Personally I think the reporter seems to make situations appear worse than they seem initially -- a bit of a spin is put in the write-up just to stir rumours and gossip. I wouldn't vote purely based on what I read in the papers unless there was some proof that these concoctions are definitively being used for malicious purposes.

I'm not going to vote for fish, but for the peace of mind for the rest of us, perhaps elaborate a little on what it is that you do.

I'm not going to vote for fish, but for the peace of mind for the rest of us, perhaps elaborate a little on what it is that you do.

I steal stuff, and can use items collected to do things - so far, all I've been able to to get (and know how to use) is a item to protect people, and an item that makes it infinite use.

I'm good. Don't kill me, I've got so much to give! (Boosh quotes ftw)

Ahuh, and we also know that my house was filled with a strange liquid a few nights ago, something that was referred to in the write up. The journalist may put more spin on a story than a Beyblade, but I find it hard to believe that he/she would fabricate a power entirely.