NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Current standings:

No Lynch (5): Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, not_so_tiny, Beggilax

Ellmeister (3): Nintendohnut, Cube, Maddog

You weren't mentioned in the write-up though, were you? You would have thought there would be some mention...

What exactly was the gift? And why did you want to give it to chairdriver? Sorry to be so suspicious but I trust my information and seeing as nobody but a killer was mentioned in the write-up as targetting chair you have to see why I (and others) suspect...

Also, Dom: Hey may well be neutral, but he could still be the killer. Neutrals have been killers many times before...

I am aware of that, i'm just saying, he's neutral, not bad, so the area is grey on what to believe?

LOL @ cube's response, I knew someone would say that.

Its a random gift, I don't know what it is, I just give it to people. Which is annoying because it was my role in Cube's game. I was postman pat then acting as a delivery person. I suspect I was actually always delivering wrongly because I never sent it to the right person. (Care to tell me cube?)

I'm not postman pat now, but just saying thats my role...

I suspect I was actually always delivering wrongly because I never sent it to the right person. (Care to tell me cube?)

Redirectors, target swappers, blockers, etc.

It also leads to new deaths, DomJcg.

Are you neutral, Ellmeister?

Moogles smell affects more than just investigators, as I said before.

I'm gonna go with...

Vote No Lynchings!

But Dom said Ell was neutral. And that's bad for the town as he'll have a different win condition.

I win when I find someone and then when the goodies have a majority. I need to find someone to give them a certain gift even though I don't know what it is.

Current standings:

No Lynch (10): Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, not_so_tiny, Beggilax, jayseven, Domjcg, Raining_Again, Lazyboy, Mundi

12 is the majority

I'm willing to believe Ellmeister.

I'm still suspecting Moogle, but at the moment it doesn't matter really, not only won't anyone follow my Lynch, as its pretty pointless to lynch in the second day anyways.

Vote: No Lynch

Just to end the day then and get things moving.

Vote: No Lynch

I'm also willing to believe in Ell's innocence.

Vote: No lynch

I'm saying moogle is incredibly suspicious, but I personally can't recall a good person who couldn't be investigated, they have nothing to hide? Maybe he is neutral or evil?

Unless someone with a better memory can disprove my likely illogical theory.

Right well please can someone give me some kind of protection tonight? I was worried about coming out, and now that nobody has taken my evidence it was all for nothing. I'd at least like to survive til tomorrow if possible! Thanks :)

Current standings:

No Lynch (14): Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, not_so_tiny, Beggilax, jayseven, Domjcg, Raining_Again, Lazyboy, Mundi, Maase, Eenuh, Zell, Vicar

A majority has been reached

-----------------------

People talked, people argued. Was Moogleviper weird? Was Ellmeister weirder?

Today, we will not know, as peace reached absolute majority.

When people went back to their homes, one player was disappointed with this turn of events, while another one found something unusual in his/her house.

-----------------------

Day 2 is now over

There are 23 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

not_so_tiny

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Night 2 will now start. Send your PM!

Sorry about the delay. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

By the way, I haven't noticed any non-players, which is good. Keep it up.

-----------------------

"...because if he was large and yellow, he'd be a lemon!"

"Hmm...Very interesting..."

The woman had been hearing this boring act for a while now. She didn't say anything about his incompetence (or smell) out of politeness...But her patience was reaching the limit...

"Sir, I appreciate you taking your time with me, but-"

She didn't have time to finish her sentence. Another man surprised her from the back, and stabbed her in the neck several times with a rusty butcher's knife.

Raining_Again is dead. She was Inoue Orihime (Bleach), who could protect people at night. She was Good.

The killer escaped immediatly, while the smelly comedian gasped in shock at what he'd just seen.

He remained in the same place for a while, before he was approached by another man.

"Excuse me...are you MoogleViper?" the man asked

"Huh? Yes, that's me. May I help you?"

A knee to his temple later...

Moogleviper is dead. He was Lee Evans, a rather sweaty comedian, who couldn't be targeted by anyone other than killers. He was Good.

The man stared at Moogle's dead face...and took a quick glance at his list, before realizing he made a terrible mistake.

As the feeling of guilt overwhelmed him, yet another man approached the scene, and ended his misery with a few gunshots.

Zell is dead. He was Captain Falcon (F-Zero). He was Neutral, and needed to kill some players from his list to win.

------------------------

As the sun rose, the townspeople found a small newspaper at their doors.

"SHOCKING NEWS! CUBE MAY BE INVOLVED IN SCANDALS!"

Your brave journalist has spoken to Cube, and reached the following conclusion: Cube has memory problems.

This is very suspicious! What reason does he have for "forgetting" things? Is he hiding something? What kind of secret does he hold? Stupidity? Mental Illness? Murder?

It is the media's duty to report suspicious findings to you, dear readers. Please, stay with us!

-----------------------

Night 2 is over.

There are 20 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

11 is the majority

Day 3 will start now

I think one obvious thing from that write-up is that all three murders took place in the same place - everyone in that segment is linked in some way. A total of five people were there.

That means that two witnesses remain alive. The killer with the rusty butcher's knife, and the gun-toting assassin.

Also, Cube could well be Jason Bourne.