NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

So care to elaborate on what this is then? The smell?

I meant if the smelling was the effect of someone protecting you so no one could get close to you.

So you just naturally smell? :heh:

Do you two not sweat? Never had B.O.? I get it all the time.

Do you two not sweat? Never had B.O.? I get it all the time.

This is kind of suspicious. Are you not telling us something because you're hiding something? Or is it simply to protect your role?

Speaking as your character or your real life self? :heh: If the latter, maybe the smell comes from someone you targetted?

This is kind of suspicious. Are you not telling us something because you're hiding something? Or is it simply to protect your role?

Partly to protect my role, partly for fun. Yes the smell is part of my role. It stops me being investigated.

Speaking as your character or your real life self? :heh: If the latter, maybe the smell comes from someone you targetted?

Latter? I assume you mean former?

Could be Akuma, I'm not a big SF fan but I presume he's not that nice a fella.

I'm sure people with investigative powers will say stuff as soon as they find anything. People with protective powers can then assure their safety without having to be explicit about who they are.

I believe that the investigator should only say someone is good if that guy is being lynched at the moment.

Otherwise, its pretty pointless, as it would only give the identity of the investigator.

However, when the Investigator is found, he might as well give the entire list, it doesn't harm him now.

Theres a definate argument for investigators revealing guys they have who are good. It cuts down on repetitions - investigators will have their night wasted reinvestigating someone who has already been checked out, but not revealed. Lets us get through everyone faster, with the obvious problems of the investigators being targets. Finding the balance is the key - ruling out revealing good guys entirely seems pointless.

I also found out that Moogle had a strong smell (I targeted him - well I couldn't get close enough to target because it was so bad :heh:). And the person that targeted me was "enervating".

We don't

Altough that seems a very Evilish ability.

I mean, if he was good, why would he be protected against investigators, which are mostly good?

Makes no sense?

Lynch him?

I guess someone with a non-investigative power should try targeting moogle and see if anything turns up in the write up about someone who smells.

I guess someone with a non-investigative power should try targeting moogle and see if anything turns up in the write up about someone who smells.

I'm not an investigator...

Current standings:

No Lynch (5): jayseven, Ellmeister, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul

I have a bad feeling about MoogleViper, the fact that nobody can go near him. Very strange imo.

Wow I don't check this for a couple of days and two people are dead in one night and apparently MoogleViper smells.

Unfortunately I really don't have anything to add as I've got no info and right now no one seems suspicious enough to lynch right now.

Vote:No Lynch

If I understand my power correctly then that won't work.

I'm guessing no one can target moogle and get near due to his smell? sigh

So do we think he's evil or not? People need to stop just voting No Lynch before we've heard from everyone!

for now I don't think he's a threat. However, now that I've heard your arguments for protecting people who have info I'm willing to come forward. I know one player that targetted chairdriver last night. Now by the looks of it, chairdriver had several people in his castle and was enjoying the party, then a player knocked on his door and killed him, right? Well I don't know whether anyone else targetted him but in the write-up there only seemed to be one person - the killer.

So, based on that I'm going to assume that the person I know targetted chairdriver was the killer. And so with all that in mind...

Ellmeister, please can you explain what you were doing targetting chairdriver the night he was killed?

Vote: Ellmeister

I'm confident about this, I didn't come out sooner because it's the first day and I've just put a huge target over my head for the mafia. But hopefully when we lynch him and prove him evil someone (please!) will hopefully protect me. I think its worth risking my 'life' to get rid of a killer...

Yup I did target him, I'm not the killer, I was giving him a "gift" but obviously it doesn't matter now that he's dead....

Woah

Alright, since its happened, i guess i'll do something to the discussion

last night, i found out ell was neutral.

Yup I did target him, I'm not the killer, I was giving him a "gift" but obviously it doesn't matter now that he's dead....

Was it a nice ickle axe?

You weren't mentioned in the write-up though, were you? You would have thought there would be some mention...

What exactly was the gift? And why did you want to give it to chairdriver? Sorry to be so suspicious but I trust my information and seeing as nobody but a killer was mentioned in the write-up as targetting chair you have to see why I (and others) suspect...

Also, Dom: Hey may well be neutral, but he could still be the killer. Neutrals have been killers many times before...