NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

I dont believe that the SF guy is a killer.

Neither do I believe that he`s from the Mafia...

Possibly, Skunky had the luck to find 2 roleblockers and 1 killer in his first, (and only) night

Yeh, it pretty much went

block

kill

block

just happened to all one guy :P

Yeh, it pretty much went

block

kill

block

Reading it again...it sounds like Ryu (or whoever) didn't kill him (it says Skunky was about to die before he was punched).

Yeh, it pretty much went

block

kill

block

Shit happens. :indeed:

EDIT: WTF, the "indeed" smilie is gone! It's now this...thing!

Woah, whats with the no lynching?

Why don't we wait to see if anyone comes up with anything first?

Woah, whats with the no lynching?

Why don't we wait to see if anyone comes up with anything first?

Well, most people are probably playing in the evening, so there could be logic in holding off the no lynching till later tonight. Still, we haven't reached majority yet, and this game is going to be long if we spend a lot of time concluding that we don't know anything. Granted, if we don't lynch, more people will die, but we will most likely also gain more valuable information. It's a tough deal, but it's how this game works, so I'm gonna keep my vote.

Can someone explain to me, what's the harm in revealing someone who is good? The mafia know who is good anyways, so it only helps the town if someone is revealed as good because it narrows down the people who could be in the mafia.

Although there is the problem of whether the info is reliable, but we gotta start somewhere right? This game can only be won by taking risks, if we dont reveal any info, dont believe or act on any of it, we'll only end up with no lynch every day, which just gives mafia free reign to kill at night. We might kill a few innocents, but thats a risk that has to be taken, and it shows us whether info is reliable or not.

Saying that, I think on the first day like this, unless there is extreemely strong evidence that correlates with what other people have done and the write up, it's best to vote no lynch to give us a chance to work things out a little bit before taking any action.

soooo i'll Vote : No Lynch

I believe that the investigator should only say someone is good if that guy is being lynched at the moment.

Otherwise, its pretty pointless, as it would only give the identity of the investigator.

However, when the Investigator is found, he might as well give the entire list, it doesn't harm him now.

I believe that the investigator should only say someone is good if that guy is being lynched at the moment.

Otherwise, its pretty pointless, as it would only give the identity of the investigator.

However, when the Investigator is found, he might as well give the entire list, it doesn't harm him now.

The biggest question is: When should the investigator come forward? It's a tough one.

That's why I think if someone has info, they should come forward straight away. No point holding onto the info, they might get killed by the mafia before revealing it. If theyre a trustworthy investigator, protection can be arranged.

Being tooo careful will mean no progress is made.

That's why I think if someone has info, they should come forward straight away. No point holding onto the info, they might get killed by the mafia before revealing it. If theyre a trustworthy investigator, protection can be arranged.

In that case, I might as well come forward. Here's hoping to get protection ...

I'm an investigator. Yet the only thing I've found out so far is that MoogleViper smells terrible, keeping me from finding out anything else about him.

Hmm....sounds suspicious.

I'm an investigator. Yet the only thing I've found out so far is that MoogleViper smells terrible, keeping me from finding out anything else about him.

And so does the inability to be investigated.

Hmm....sounds suspicious.

And so does the inability to be investigated.

To the first: It makes sense to me.

To the second: I don't know if it's a "natural" ability he has, or if someone is able to protect people by making them smell ...

In that case, I might as well come forward. Here's hoping to get protection ...

To be honest I'm not sure that info was worth coming out with and turning yourself into a target. Though of course it's suspicious that you can't find out more about him, hmm. Wonder what his character is.

:weep: There's no need to get personal. It's only a game.

Although your information is correct.

To be honest I'm not sure that info was worth coming out with and turning yourself into a target. Though of course it's suspicious that you can't find out more about him, hmm. Wonder what his character is.

I was in doubt myself, though I saw the logic mr-paul's conclusion. The primary way for us to get info is through the investigators, so I thought I might as well go forward. After all, that's why we have protectors.

I do see the risk, and it was perhaps a rushed decision. But done is done, and I can't really undo it now.

:weep: There's no need to get personal. It's only a game.

Although your information is correct.

Do you know if it was some kind of protection?

Do you know if it was some kind of protection?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you mean was I being protected? If so then no.

I was in doubt myself, though I saw the logic mr-paul's conclusion. The primary way for us to get info is through the investigators, so I thought I might as well go forward. After all, that's why we have protectors.

I do see the risk, and it was perhaps a rushed decision. But done is done, and I can't really undo it now.

Problem is we don't know how many protectors there are, and now all of them might try to protect you, meaning they can't protect anyone else.

Or they'll all think "someone else will protect him" and thus you end up with no protection...

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you mean was I being protected? If so then no.

So care to elaborate on what this is then? The smell?

I meant if the smelling was the effect of someone protecting you so no one could get close to you.

So you just naturally smell? :heh:

Problem is we don't know how many protectors there are, and now all of them might try to protect you, meaning they can't protect anyone else.

Or they'll all think "someone else will protect him" and thus you end up with no protection...

Hm, that is of course a problem. A big problem. Shit.

I hope I survive the night ...