NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Godamnit, pure madness...

Nothing to add, unfortunately.

Cube might be someone suspicious.

Also, seems like my suspicions on MoogleViper were wrong, sorry buddy :3

Whoa, a lot happened last night. To me it seems as if Raining was protecting Moogle, but was killed herself, leaving Moogle unprotected.

Anyway, I've found out that Ellmeister is hard to kill.

Whoa, a lot happened last night. To me it seems as if Raining was protecting Moogle, but was killed herself, leaving Moogle unprotected.

Anyway, I've found out that Ellmeister is hard to kill.

To be honest, Moogle's constant joke-telling and talking was probably the characteristic of a roleblocker.

To be honest, Moogle's constant joke-telling and talking was probably the characteristic of a roleblocker.

But his power is explained: He could only be targetted by killers. He wasn't a roleblocker.

Well, I have nothing, I was roleblocked last night but I also think whoever did it was protecting me at the same time. So whoever that was, thank you. However, it means I have no new information. Did anyone target Ellmeister last night? If not, does anyone have any other information at all? We really need to get a baddie today.

People, DON'T JUST VOTE NO LYNCH. We need to spend the day discussing things and get rid of someone. We've lost two goodies on each night so far, and not one baddie.

Also: yesterday, Dom said that he'd found out that Ellmeister was neutral. Well, as was shown last night byt Captain Falcon, neutrals can be killers...

Anyone at all with any solid info?

Cube has memory loss, so I don't think he's exactly going to be a massive suspect. Could be the guy from memento, could be bourne... Seeing as it's cube I'm racking my brain for amnesiac characters from Firefly but I can't think of any :P

Sorry I didn't see all the posts above cause mine took a while to write...

Was that all you got about Ell, Danny?

I believe she was targeted by Moogle, not the other way around, Danny...

LOOK AT THIS: ANALYSIS TIME!!!!!

So, I think its time to analyze the Write ups of every single night/day.

A strange place this town was...It was deserted, but not for long.

You could tell something big would happen here, what with all kinds of people moving in from nowhere. The fliers claiming "Something big will happen here!" probably had something to do with it.

When all the houses were occupied, something did, in fact, happen.

A dark-skinned man stepped on a podium and started talking:

"Greetings, everyone. There is a reason we were summoned here. We come from different places, different backgrounds. I believe we can all get along, and learn something from each other.

However, there are those who oppose this ideal. Those selfish enough to take the world for themselves. We must work together if we ever hope to avoid this threa-"

Suddenly, three shots were heard. They came from different places, and were aimed at the dark-skinned man.

However, a tall man managed to react in time, and stopped the bullets with his bare hands.

People started to panic. What just happened? Is this the big thing that will happen here?

One thing was for certain: the dark-skinned man was right. They should work together to stop those who did this...

So...

We can see 3 possible Mafia killers trying to targetting the black guy, unless Captain Falcon is included (which I doubt, as the 3 of them used GUNS)

The black guy is probably Obama.

The guy who stops the bullets is unknown to me, maybe a random Bodyguard? Or is it a character that protected him that night?

After the opening credits, everyone agreed that the best course of action would be to rest for the night.

And by rest, I mean "send your PMs"

Nothing here...

A man was delighted to find out that his guests were quite fun. He was able to find some amusement, even outside of the shenanigans the town was facing.

He heard someone knocking at his door.

"Oh my, another visitor? It must be my lucky night!"

...That's what he said, before opening the door, and allowing the person with an axe to crush his head.

chairdriver is dead. He was Frank N. Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show), who could invite people to his castle to switch targets around. He was Good

---------------------------

This was not Skunky's night. Even though he tried to help the town with his investigations, he kept being interrupted.

First, that guy kept him busy with really bad jokes. He didn't get anything done!

Then that other guy sliced his throat for no reason. That was unpleasant, and just plain rude.

And when he was about to die, another person ran up to him:

"Forward, Down, Down-Forward...SHORYUUUUKEN!"

Why, that uppercut put him out of his misery earlier than expected! What a nice guy!

Skunky is dead. He was Big Daddy (Bioshock), who would perform a different job every night. He was Good.

A guy with an axe? Following Tellyn's theory, it might be Jason, which might be Cube.

Its obviously the comedian who gave him bad jokes

Then a guy came and killed him, seems like a stealthy kill, kinda like using the revolver.

And then, a Street Fighter guy came, probably a roleblocker.

People talked, people argued. Was Moogleviper weird? Was Ellmeister weirder?

Today, we will not know, as peace reached absolute majority.

When people went back to their homes, one player was disappointed with this turn of events, while another one found something unusual in his/her house.

One guy disappointed? Can't see much here, maybe he didn't manage to lynch the guy he wanted to lynch? :S

And another one found something, probably a present from Ellmeister.

"...because if he was large and yellow, he'd be a lemon!"

"Hmm...Very interesting..."

The woman had been hearing this boring act for a while now. She didn't say anything about his incompetence (or smell) out of politeness...But her patience was reaching the limit...

"Sir, I appreciate you taking your time with me, but-"

She didn't have time to finish her sentence. Another man surprised her from the back, and stabbed her in the neck several times with a rusty butcher's knife.

Raining_Again is dead. She was Inoue Orihime (Bleach), who could protect people at night. She was Good.

The killer escaped immediatly, while the smelly comedian gasped in shock at what he'd just seen.

He remained in the same place for a while, before he was approached by another man.

"Excuse me...are you MoogleViper?" the man asked

"Huh? Yes, that's me. May I help you?"

A knee to his temple later...

Moogleviper is dead. He was Lee Evans, a rather sweaty comedian, who couldn't be targeted by anyone other than killers. He was Good.

The man stared at Moogle's dead face...and took a quick glance at his list, before realizing he made a terrible mistake.

As the feeling of guilt overwhelmed him, yet another man approached the scene, and ended his misery with a few gunshots.

Zell is dead. He was Captain Falcon (F-Zero). He was Neutral, and needed to kill some players from his list to win.

------------------------

As the sun rose, the townspeople found a small newspaper at their doors.

"SHOCKING NEWS! CUBE MAY BE INVOLVED IN SCANDALS!"

Your brave journalist has spoken to Cube, and reached the following conclusion: Cube has memory problems.

This is very suspicious! What reason does he have for "forgetting" things? Is he hiding something? What kind of secret does he hold? Stupidity? Mental Illness? Murder?

It is the media's duty to report suspicious findings to you, dear readers. Please, stay with us!

As I expected, I was right, the comedian DID indeed target her, as she said "I appreciate you taking your time with me".

Then she was killed, Rusty Butcher Knife? Sounds again like Jason...

Then the guy with the gun came and killed him, again, seemed "stealty"

With the analysis done, I have one question:

Why the hell didn't Captain Falcon kill in the previous night? Only the "Jason" character and the "Stealthy" character killed in that night..

Weird...

Sorry I didn't see all the posts above cause mine took a while to write...

Was that all you got about Ell, Danny?

Yeah, I only seem to be getting vague info the people I investigate - nothing specific like alignment or powers.

Double post.

Wait, so Moogle could target people? Why isn't that included in the write-up? All the others' powers are listed when they die.

By the way, I believe that the reason why Cube was in the Newspaper was due to one character that makes the newspapers...

Anyways, I'm suspecting him, and I'l try to lynch him, I think he's our killer..

Vote Lynch: CUBE

Maase you made me lol with the black guy being Ombam. Obama isin´t black he´s gray. And no news here. We need somone to step forth who has information because we are dying fast here and remember ppl you don´t have to target ppl over the night specially you guys who are neutral and have killing power.

We don't have to target?

I didn't know that :o

I'm so dumb ;_____________;

Probably that was why Captain Falcon didn't kill in the first night, then

Edit:

3) If your role says you *may* PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

That's wrong, maybe your role allows it, but many others might no have the same rule, Vicar.

well, I'm not sure how this is going to help but I'll just throw it out there

I targeted Vicar the first night and found out he can't target people at night

I targeted Mundi last night and found out that I can't misdirect him at all, due to some strange power of his

btw, not a investigator but a redirector

protection would be nice though

That article is correct: I do have problems with remembering things. However, it's worded to make me look evil because the media is useless. I'm harmless.

(Double Post)

P.Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney!

Well by the looks of it, Cube could be Dory.

But with this game, that doesnt tell us good or bad necessarily...

What the heck's this supposed to mean?

It means that I'll remember what happened last night.

What the heck's this supposed to mean?

You clearly haven't seen Finding Nemo. :heh:

Well by the looks of it, Cube could be Dory.

But with this game, that doesnt tell us good or bad necessarily...

Definately seems like Cube is Dory from Finding Nemo and the newspaper article was just making him seems suspicious, but then, that might be what it want us to think...and who made that news report?

I don't have any information to add so I'll wait to see if any other revelations come up.

I found out that Ellmeister targeted Raining_Again last night.

Vote: Ellmiester

...That's what he said, before opening the door, and allowing the person with an axe to crush his head.

chairdriver is dead.

Ellmeister, please can you explain what you were doing targetting chairdriver the night he was killed?

last night, i found out ell was neutral.

She didn't have time to finish her sentence. Another man surprised her from the back, and stabbed her in the neck several times with a rusty butcher's knife.

Raining_Again is dead.

I targetted Dyson last night but it said I was unable to deliver the package :S I didn't target Raining_again, either you've been misdirected or you aren't remembering clearly?

Vote: Ellmeister

The fact that you have been seen by two seperate people, targetting two people who have died is enough for me. You either need to tell us something else about yourself quickly or find someone to prove, conclusively that you're good.

Cube's unstable state of mind throws doubt on the reliability of this intel. He could be a dumb cop (likely).

I'll hold my vote.

Fine, I'm Henry Hill from Goodfellas. I wanted to be a gangster because I thought Jonnas might make me good to be opposite kind of thing :p So I'd be less suspicious.

Basically he chose me to be young Henry Hill making me do deliveries for people and providing others with it. I send random deliveries each night, some make it some don't because of coppers of something. Last night wasn't because of that though.

I can't be killed easily, my mafia friends protect me. I'm neutral, I already said my win condition. Happy? :S

I still maintain that I tried to send something to Dyson.