NEurope

I hope they milk this into a third person shooter.

LOL, bet they give it Resi 4 controls.

What the F* is this thing!!

76711520090429_032425_14_big.jpg

It is this:

G-Creature

After a person with different blood-type than the G is implanted with a G-embryo through forced ingestion, the host, after several minutes, develops severe chest pains, due to the developing creature consuming the internal organs, similar to certain sea animals in their first stages of life. This creature-bearing a strong resemblance to the 'chest burster' from the Aliens franchise-will burst out of the chest. This almost always has the appearance of a legged lump of flesh vaguely resembling the shape of a tear of about ten to fifteen centimetres in length, which grows to abnormal sizes and develops aberrant body parts, such as oversized eye balls, or enormous limbs. This probably is due to the fact the G-virus within them reacts adversely due to genetic rejection when absorbing the DNA of the unwilling host, because this virus had already absorbed the blood of William Birkin himself; thus, should anyone without a genetic compatibility to Birkin be infected with the virus, they would always spawn G-Creatures.

Thinking about it they made up a new Tyrant for Ada to fight in her Umbrella Chronicles mission, so I guess that thing above is something similar, though not a Tyrant. Looks like a giant mutant rat or something!?

If you mean the thing you fight outside on like a road in UC, that isn't a new Tyrant. That was a mutated T-103 (one of the guys in trenchcoats) named the T-103 R.

http://ui22.gamespot.com/565/t103iiresidentevil2_2.jpg

This was the art for his R form in RE2, which you fight in the second scenarios near the end before the train sequence. Looks like the UC tyrant to me!

EDIT: Was checking up and some fans think it might've been this too. This is an advanced form of the T-103 found in RE Outbreak file 2 or something.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant_T-0400TP

Edited by James McGeachie

Levels:

* Raccoon City, October 1998 -

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield & Ada Wong

* Raccoon Ruins, September 1998

2 Chapter

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield & Sherry Birkin

* Rockfort Island, December 1998

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Claire Redfield & Steve Burnside

* The Capital, December 1998

2 Chapter

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy

* Antartic Facility, December 1998 - Sub Chapter (Legacy Forgotten) reference to the infamous Ashford Family.

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield & Steve Burnside

* South America, July 2002

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy & Jack Krauser

* Umbrella, A New Beginning, February 2003 & 2004

3 Chapters

Playabe Character : Ada Wong

* The Beginning of the End, August 2006

2 Chapters

Playable Character: Chris Redfield & Jill Valentine

* June 2009, Former Wishes - The Final Chapter.

2 Chapters

Playable Character: Sherry Birkin

Levels:

* Raccoon City, October 1998 -

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield & Ada Wong

* Raccoon Ruins, September 1998

2 Chapter

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield & Sherry Birkin

* Rockfort Island, December 1998

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Claire Redfield & Steve Burnside

2 Chapter

* Antartic Facility, December 1998 - Sub Chapter (Legacy Forgotten) reference to the infamous Ashford Family.

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield & Steve Burnside

* South America, July 2002

2 Chapters

Playable Characters: Leon Kennedy & Jack Krauser

* Umbrella, A New Beginning, February 2003 & 2004

3 Chapters

Playabe Character : Ada Wong

* The Beginning of the End, August 2006

2 Chapters

Playable Character: Chris Redfield & Jill Valentine

* June 2009, Former Wishes - The Final Chapter.

2 Chapters

Playable Character: Sherry Birkin

The plot thickens! At long last this Krauser character gets some light shed.

Wondered if Krauser was gonna be Leons partnet in South America, as RE4 mentions them having workerd together at some point.

Also you missed:

2 Chapter

Wonder if this is a mission that leads to Leon becoming a goverment agent?

Also it's inbetween the Code Veronica missions and in CV it says that Chris spoke to/met with Leon to get information about her location or something like that.

Meh, ....another on-rails Resident Evil game....I thought they'd learned their lesson after Umbrella ChRHOR HOLY JESUS FOCKING MONKEY TITS, IT'S KRAUSER.....I'M BUYING THIS AWESOME PIECE O' SOFTWARE!!!

The plot thickens! At long last this Krauser character gets some light shed.

That has just sold copies of this to every RE fanboy the world over!

This looks fantastic and is one of only 2 games i have pre-ordered so far this year, tho other being the new Batman game :P

This looks amazing

Capcom seem to be really pushing the Wii with their two big releases (This and MH3)

Looks excellent! Loving the fact that developers are now putting effort into making wii games look as good as they can....finally! :)

This looks amazing

Capcom seem to be really pushing the Wii with their two big releases (This and MH3)

I can't wait to find out what their secret Wii titles are. Also, the fact we're getting Tatsunoko VS Capcom and it might be online wooo!

nah Steve looks about right, always did look a bit like a young Leon...

388199-steve_large.jpg

Great seeing the Code Veronica locations again [even if it would have been nicer as a REmake], wonder if that bitch ass zombie still brakes through the toilet window in that basement...

resident-evil-code-veronica.jpg

I am so sorely disappointed after reading that preview.

The videos were all positives for me. I enjoyed Umbrella Chronicles, I got around the issues and the idea of an improved title with a more cinematic feel and cooler storyline sections was awesome.

The fact that it plays WORSE than UC just now though sounds absolutely horrible, that puts me right off the idea of buying it. I feel like pumelling Capcom with emails or something telling them that prevous owners of UC will NOT want to own this game if it plays worse.

Not that it would help though. They seriously better polish this up though or I will not be buying it.

^ Is that supposed to be Krauser in the background do we think?

Think it looks pretty great from this trailer. Though I can see what IGN mean about some unecessary camera zoom-in-zoom-out moments at times. And there are times when the camera is panning too quickly to really shoot; you might as well just sit there and watch whats happening, because a few seconds later your character runs off anyway before the zombies even get to you.

Edited by Retro_Link

I don't trust Bozon, I'm sure he had bad stuff to say leading up to Umbrella Chronicles too, positive, and the review was pretty negative saying the cursor was off; seemed perfect to me