NEurope
Ren of Heavens

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

I'd like to know what's so great about this game.

Is this the kind of horror game that makes you shit your pants when you play it alone in a room in the dark?

If so, INSTANT BUY!

I've always wanted a horror game which is just as scary as Luigi's Mansion again.

That game was pretty scary if you played it alone in a room in utter darkness.:awesome:

I'd like to know what's so great about this game.

Is this the kind of horror game that makes you shit your pants when you play it alone in a room in the dark?

If so, INSTANT BUY!

I've always wanted a horror game which is just as scary as Luigi's Mansion again.

That game was pretty scary if you played it alone in a room in utter darkness.:awesome:

What the fuck?

Also, EU box art. Better, but still not good enough.

If you found Luigi's Mansion scary, i really do suggest you don't bother with this game- it'll probably kill you by cruelly knackering your soul.

Was never against the US cover, but this is much better. Excellent

Off topic: I'd kill for a Luigi's Mansion game on the Wii. That game was awesome...

...and in no way scary.

If you found Luigi's Mansion scary, i really do suggest you don't bother with this game- it'll probably kill you by cruelly knackering your soul.

Was never against the US cover, but this is much better. Excellent

Lol, detecting humour is not your strongest point now is it:laughing:

@ Daft

I think we would all kill for a Luigi's Mansion sequel:yay:

@ Daft

I think we would all kill for a Luigi's Mansion sequel:yay:

Now we just need to work out who...

:heh:

Now we just need to work out who...

:heh:

Miyamoto? I don't think he knows what "blindingly obvious" means (possibly because English isn't his first language).

Right, I'm doing (for the first time) with this game what I've been planning on doing for years.

I'm pumped more than enough now and I don't want my anticipation spoiled. So no more videos for me, no more screens, and strictly no reviews. I'm avoiding everything from here on out. I'll keep sniffing out for a release date (Oct 31st looking likely), but I want to play this largely without knowing what to expect.

I advise everyone to play Silent Hill 2 if they like this... it's probably the best horror game ever made, when it comes to the horror itself... not that scary, but the atmosphere is just too good to be true. And I'm a very picky guy.

Delayed till next year:

"Konami has told Eurogamer that Silent Hill: Shattered Memories will be released across Europe in February 2010."

Delayed till next year:

"Konami has told Eurogamer that Silent Hill: Shattered Memories will be released across Europe in February 2010."

Well if it's to make the game as good as possible, that's fine by me.

Delayed till next year:

:idea: Aah, I see their thinking...

...Makes sense to delay it from Halloween til Valentines Day. :indeed:

I just hope that with the delay it really becomes a solidly polished game! I'm looking forward to getting my mitts on this!

I probably wouldn't have been getting it straight away anyway :hmm: ..but the delay means it should be ready for a price reduction by the time Halloween 2010 comes around :heh:

Delayed till next year:

18 AAA games between Jan to March. :(

Europe gets a new boxart?

9091dh.jpg

Someone split tea on it than the US version.

14390.jpg

Old boxart:

116865.jpg

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

I think the old boxart face appears in the new boxart.

Edited by Dante

Possibly. If anything I thought it might be a slight nod to the way the town changed in the original version.