N-Europe

13 year old "thought it would be good to have a baby"

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it's news articles like this which make Britain an increasing embarrassment :( I actually heard the news on CNN while on holiday in America so it is international news.

Didn't think it would become international. I new it was shocking, just not big enough to spread.

Anyway, what's taking these results so long. There so much faster on CSI/NCIS :indeed:

Though you can't join them because you're underage. But it seems you join them anyway.

I do not join them entirely, I'm more of a lurker.

When you want to laugh, either go to 4Chan or to 4Chanarchive.

You will laugh, almost guaranteed.

Your posts annoy me since you discovered 4chan.

Which means you are annoyed by me since I joined N-Europe :D

Which takes away the need to mention 4Chan in that quote.

WHAT??? God you people are getting worse. Most males are frequently masturbating by then. Seriously where did you grow up? Because it wasn't in modern society.

Yea, id say 5 or 6 is when it starts to go hard.

I didnt really know why, or care though at that age.

I think i started masurbating quite late on at about 10-11.

Then as you get older it gets more frequent untill girl friend time.

When I was a young kid and knew nothing about sex, I was always told that a hard-on was "the penis practicing for when it grew up". It made logical sense to me and it was true, albeit not exactly the way I understood it. :heh:

Lol, that's exactly what my parents told me. I think I had a moment when I remembered them saying it after being in the know, and realised how amusing it was.

Didn't think it would become international. I new it was shocking, just not big enough to spread.

Anyway, what's taking these results so long. There so much faster on CSI/NCIS :indeed:

You're kidding? They aired that new here during the 3 following days after I saw this thread here.

I do not join them entirely, I'm more of a lurker.

When you want to laugh, either go to 4Chan or to 4Chanarchive.

You will laugh, almost guaranteed.

You will, but that's not something you brag about. You shouldn't be happy about it, neither should you recommend it to anyone.

The least thing the world needs is people like them.

It's like South Park, "...should not be viewed by anyone."

I know. It was more like a pun or double meaning like those seen in some "children's" films, e.g. Shrek. I love how kids will understand some of the humour and find it great, while adults will understand and find the hidden humour funny. :)

I love Shrek for that exact reason.

Its a dirty dirty movie!

• 1 month later...

I just noticed the best headline ever in that link.

"Heathrow Police Nab Five in Gay Joke Ring Sting"

"Chantelle claimed, “Alfie’s the only boy I’ve been with.” The rest were, allegedly, adolescents or pre-teens." Is it me or does that sound like the actions of a future sex offender?