NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

13 year old "thought it would be good to have a baby"

A quick Google reveals that the single, only source of the news is The Sun. I call BS.

Saw this on the front of a newspaper in The Student Union shop earlier.

I'm disgusted. It makes me sick that a 13 year old boy, or even 12 at the time I dunno didn't read it, would have sex, and with a 15 year old.

Oh my god thats horrifying.....someone had sex with that woman?

absolutely discusting isn't it :shakehead

I'll feel sorry for the daughter... They've called it MAISIE for christ sake

Maisie isn't the worst name out there, could've been a lot worse!

It's probably better than any of the names recent celebrities call their kids.

OMFG! There are so many things wrong with this!!...

Entering this thread went something like this...

When I first glimpsed at the family picture I thought maybe this happened five or so years ago, and that was the five year old son!!!

Scrolled down a tad further to see a baby, thought maybe it was the boys doll, but why would he have a d'................. OMFG!!!!!! THAT's the father!!! FUCK!!...

Other thoughts...

- Poor child, her name is really the least of her worries!

- WTF is wrong with that 15yr old sleeping with a 13yr old, who also looks about 5! Is she really that attention starved she has to go and get herself pregnant!

- Having sex at 13 is SO wrong! Fuck you shouldn't be thinking about it at that age! go a kick a ball around FFS!!

- Parents evening will be interesting!

- The father and child could technically be at school at the same time! Dad [17/18] could drop the kid [4/5] off at first year of school then walk down the road to sixth form!

This is way too young to have the burden of responcibillity.

I bet its mostly the parents who make the big decisions, it will be more like a sibling to them for now.

How did you get that from the video?
I didn't get it from the video, it's my opinion!

Maybe I'm 'out of touch', but I don't know of anyone ever who at that age goes out with a girl around 3 years older than themselves. And what 15yr old wants to go out with a 12 year old?

At 12, you might have a girl you like in your year and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend for cutnesses sake, but come on, seriously!

Now it's happened they are just trying to make it sound like they are this cute, happy family!... when actually it's all royally fucked up!

I don't know what to say to this, and i don't know what to think. Should i be happy or should i be disgusted with this.

At first glance i thought that was her younger brother or first child and that was the new daughter. But when i read and find out that he is the father, all i can think is how in the world did a 12 year old who hasn't even started puberty get it up.

And how could she be so sick as to sleep with a child. She could be classed as an abuser if she forced him to sleep with her, and what made him want to sleep with her.

He is a child in his own way still, now his childhood is messed for good. When the child starts school, how would that work. He'd be leaving school and the teachers would be like "where are the parents" and they'd have to say they are the parents.

Seriously messed up minds they both have.

Edit: Forgot to say, i was single and wasn't interested in girls when was 12-13, i was being a kid.

I didn't get it from the video, it's my opinion!

Maybe I'm 'out of touch', but I don't know of anyone ever who at that age goes out with a girl around 3 years older than themselves. And what 15yr old wants to go out with a 12 year old?

At 12, you might have a girl you like in your year and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend for cutnesses sake, but come on, seriously!

Now it's happened they are just trying to make it sound like they are this cute, happy family!... when actually it's all royally fucked up!

You dont really have anything to back up your oppinion other than their ages, you dont know their circumstances.

They have probobly fuckedup their lives, but that doesnt mean a 15 year old can be attracted to a 12 year old.

They have probobly fuckedup their lives, but that doesnt mean a 15 year old can be attracted to a 12 year old.
you mean can't I take it?

Well I think it's up to the parents [who obviously aren't fit ones in this case], to step in and say that it's not right! well I believe it isn't anyway!

IMO age gaps are acceptible when you get to around 15/16, but even those should just be by a year. To me, there are some age gaps that are right and some that are just wrong e.g. 15 & 16 is fine, 18 & someone under 16 is wrong, and 15 & someone who hasn't even hit puberty yet is again wrong!

I had heard stories of 13 year old pregnant girls, too. A teacher I once had said there was a school where this had happened.

Now, if I remember correctly, starting puberty at 12 isn't that uncommon. The boy just had the oddity of finding someone willing to sleep with him. The shock comes more from the fact that he looks a lot younger than he really is (reminds me of a classmate I had once)

Anyway, a lot of people here seem more appalled than I expected. I didn't know sexual activity at 12 was so unheard of.

Anyway, a lot of people here seem more appalled than I expected. I didn't know sexual activity at 12 was so unheard of.

I think a lot of them have forgotten/are ignorant. There are quite a few people who get their leg over at twelve.

And people saying they weren't interested in girls at 12/13. Seriously? I've never got that. I've been interested in girls since as long as I can remember.

I didn't know sexual activity at 12 was so unheard of.

Exactly my thoughts. Nor do I get what's so wrong with age gaps. I do indeed think that 12 is very young to have a "serious" relationship in terms of physical contact etc., but I don't necessarily consider it wrong. Sure, none are very mature at that stage, but it's natural to be curious, especially about the opposite gender at this age. It's of course NOT a good idea to have a baby when you're that young, which is why sex ed is absolutely necessary. Heck, I got sex education when I was about 11 years old.

What was going through the minds of this young couple, I cannot say.

I think a lot of them have forgotten/are ignorant. There are quite a few people who get their leg over at twelve.

And people saying they weren't interested in girls at 12/13. Seriously? I've never got that. I've been interested in girls since as long as I can remember.

Aye, I think this lad be right.

Well they shouldn't be, otherwise shit like this happens!

And interested in girls at 12 yes, [i remember really liking a girl in my first year of school at 5], but sleeping with girls at 12! no!

I do indeed think that 12 is very young to have a "serious" relationship in terms of physical contact etc., but I don't necessarily consider it wrong.
I honestly can't believe I'm hearing this!

*nods*

Girls have gotten preggers at that age for years. People don't even bat an eyelash about that anymore!

I think it is, however, unusual for a boy to get a girl pregnant at that age, perhaps that's why it was featured (or its a p.o.s. newspaper with nothing else to report)

Considering most women tend to go for older blokes, (not generalising but its the majority lets be fair here) not younger ones. Maybe thats why its so uncommon.. It's got a big stigma attached to it... Especially at that age.

Personally I wasn't interested in men (read: puberty) 'til I was 15/16. o_o I think I may have been an exception. It scares me at how early kids think of these things... And I know MANY parents over here, that wouldn't even consider telling their kids about sex until they are 15!!

But yeah...It's kinda freaky. She's looks 20 and he looks 5...