NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

13 year old "thought it would be good to have a baby"

You become famous around the country, get money for selling your story and are continuously fed money from the government for free while people who follow the law and don't do it end up getting nothing.

Yeah, that'd deter them

Not quite how I was thinking of it. You do have a point though.

evil2bsf3.jpg

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Okay!

Freakin' "laser beams"!

Never saw Austin Poiwers (Something like that) before, is the joke related to it, or did I say something wrong?

Yeah I hear that apparently the Sex Ed system is being slated in the UK, it all comes down to common sense and personal choice as to whether or not they USE condoms, because there's far more education nowadays about the use of condoms and safe sex. Parenting has DEFINITELY played a part in this I reckon (or lack of parenting), silly kids.

Ahahahahahahahah, she dies in hell, never said such a stupid thing as that.

Hope the baby isn't the boys and it hurts him a bit. Lessons would be learned etc.

Plus I can't help but wonder if he knew what to do, or if he could ejaculate. Would be a crazy twist if he got an STI from the girl who had slept with the other boys. Not a serious one, just one to give him a scare.

I hope the children are taken away or something.

They went to the media, so it's not likely.

Yeah I hear that apparently the Sex Ed system is being slated in the UK' date=' it all comes down to common sense and personal choice as to whether or not they USE condoms, because there's far more education nowadays about the use of condoms and safe sex. Parenting has DEFINITELY played a part in this I reckon (or lack of parenting), silly kids.[/quote']

Its possible the boy didn't know about condoms though. I think I was only twelve when I found out what they were (since the sexual education class at school didn't mention them). The girl should have known, but I think the article said she was on the pill, but forgot to take it.

Its possible the boy didn't know about condoms though. I think I was only twelve when I found out what they were (since the sexual education class at school didn't mention them). The girl should have known, but I think the article said she was on the pill, but forgot to take it.

Doesn't really matter, the kid thought it would be nice to have a kid, his knowledge on johnnies is irrelevant.

Doesn't really matter, the kid thought it would be nice to have a kid, his knowledge on johnnies is irrelevant.

No. After she was pregnant he thought it would be better to have the baby rather than get an abortion. They didn't try and get pregnant.

I don't think they would fit either...

This is where I have problems believing the kid is his. I mean i know Puberty can start at that age and it's different for everyone, but i'd doubt his cock could fill a creme egg let alone a 15 year old slag girl

This is where I have problems believing the kid is his. I mean i know Puberty can start at that age and it's different for everyone, but i'd doubt his cock could fill a creme egg let alone a 15 year old slag girl

No more creme eggs for me. Thanks :)

Bah this could all have been avoided if he didn't grow up as a playstation boy. Nintendo has all the answers to life's problems.

m140409305.jpg

29961234564513347.jpg

This story seems like a whole set-up and News Of The World has uncovered claims that Chantelle was sleeping with as many as EIGHT teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived on the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, Sussex.

That's the first time i've seen the girl. Damn she looks ugly. She has the face of someone in their 20s.

News Of The World has uncovered claims

the only thing the news of the world has uncoered is that even a person with zero writting skill can get a job at their paper.

29961234564513347.jpg

This story seems like a whole set-up and News Of The World has uncovered claims that Chantelle was sleeping with as many as EIGHT teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived on the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, Sussex.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

4Chan to the win :D

No. After she was pregnant he thought it would be better to have the baby rather than get an abortion. They didn't try and get pregnant.

See, this is how much I've been paying attention :(

Bah this could all have been avoided if he didn't grow up as a playstation boy. Nintendo has all the answers to life's problems.

m140409305.jpg

Fucks sake... Falcon Punch should have never been made.

All this talk about more kids coming (lol) forward and saying it's their kid...

that sentence is wrong.

Anyway, it just reminds me of watching rugrats or some other kids. Like small children fighting over a ball that they want. When they get it they'll just toss it aside. I can see the same happening for this. I do hope this happens with the girl though.

To think a girl I know, the same age, 15, is lying in a hospital in intensive care, in Austria on a skiing holiday, because of a brain hemorrhage. Then this other girl is getting knocked up by 8 boys. Ridiculous.