NEurope
Wesley

Question

Hellooo, could you all do me a huge favour and answer this one question for me, pleeeease. When I ask the question if you could try to think of the person, a picture of them that you've seen and not what they have made/achieved. Build up the picture of that person in your head before you scroll down to answer do you're not influenced.

The question:

Think of a famous painter.

Okay that's it. So if you could tell me please! I'd be most grateful as it's for research into your brrrraaaaiiiinnn (not really but it is research into a gaaammmeee).

I thought of

(Big gap to help others not cheat!)

Pablo Picasso.

I spent a while trying to think of what painters I could actually think of as a person and not their works. Eventually I came to the conclusion of......

Salvador Dali, it's the 'tache that does it.

Vincent van Gogh. Though that's actually based on his selfportraits/portraits others painted of him. If that's not allowed, my second thought was René Magritte.

Vincent van Gogh. Though that's actually based on his selfportraits/portraits others painted of him. If that's not allowed, my second thought was René Magritte.

I'm the same. I don't know what other painters look like to be honest.

I thought of Leonardo Da Vinci.

Now i think about it i do know what Da Vinci looks like too as i've seen him in a painting inside the Vatican.

Vincent Van Gogh

If the fact that I know his face through his self-portraits doesn't count, then it's Picasso. But, IMO, Van Gogh is the one that fits the description the most.

Vincent Van Gogh for me too.

I did a project on him years ago, and i'm pretty sure i don't have a clue what any other artists look like.

I already posted above ...

I thought of the name Picasso and then pictured one of Van Gogh's portraits, my mind associating the two. Stupid mind!

Ah this is great! Cheers very much guys! Van Gogh seems to spring to mind for the most part. This is very helpful, cheers guys!