N-Europe

Falcon...PUNCH!!!

Rummy

Remember ladies, you never come before a man's games.

Man flips after girlfriend 'stood in front of TV'

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Television

A gamer beat up his girlfriend after she killed off his character by standing in front of the TV.

Police arrested Isac Benjamin Pettinger, 21, of Des Moines in the US, on charges of domestic abuse with injury, false imprisonment and obstruction of emergency communications.

His girlfriend, Lacey Proctor, 20, has made a request for a no-contact order against him.

Police said it all started with a video game, local media reported.

According to the official police report, Proctor said she stood in front of Pettinger, blocking his view of the screen. At that point Pettinger's video game character died and he became very angry."

He allegedly punched her in the side of the head.

She ran to a bathroom but he then allegedly attacked her again, beating her head against a wall.

When she tried to call for help, he grabbed the phone and disconnected it.

Saucey

So it seems there's yet more videogame related violence, though to be honest, all I could think of was Falcon Punch jokes when I read this.

You retard! :blank: it was obviously Halo, or chess. Haven't you been keeping up to date with ANYTHING?!

Well, could of been any of them games as well. Or Viva Pinata as Jordan said or Pikmin (2) as Cube said.

You never know, it could of been My Horse and Me as well that could of set him off.