Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mass Effect 2

Dante

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the differences between the two armours, apart from how they look obviously?

Probably slightly different stats. Although I'm guessing that it would be similar to the Borderlands bonuses where it's helpful at the start, but you'll need to replace it with better armour a short way through the game.

This will show you the stats for each armor. To be honest i'm still preferring the Collector armor.

Not using the armor.

I just can't fucking wait...a shame that I only have one character to load in Mass Effect 2. And I have finished the first game only once. Well, maybe I'll be in for 1000/1000 after completing ME2.

I'm the opposite, I have so many characters to load in Mass Effect, I don't know which one to use, I can't remember which one I enjoyed, or which was good and which was bad. I have been considering having another play through ME1 next week to lead me into it...

Shopto.net or GAME.co.uk are very good at getting it to you early, although if the snow comes back in force don't hold me to that. I think GAME are offering a unique armour type.

Amazon.co.uk if you want the best price, but it won't be an early delivery. I have gone with them although I'm so looking forward to this game I'm still considering switching.

Ah interesting, I was looking for someone with a recent pre-order experience. I need this on launch too... or earlier. Considering super saver sent on a Friday could wind up arriving on Monday or even later.... Fuck it, I'm going to use GAME or shopto :heh:

Everyone's experiences are different. It could be down to all manner of things, royal mail delays, strikes, etc. For example, I stopped going with Shopto (not to put you off Shorty lol) because the last game I got from them had a cracked bottom. I have NEVER had a bad delivery from GAME. They have the higher price tags for a reason. Now that i've said this I won't get it on launch day and when it does arrive it'll be soaking wet and destroyed :p

Not long to go now. Loving the fact the game tells you the outcome of some of the big decisions on your ME1 saves. I seriously can't remember which files I saved the council and which ones I didn't.

Just listened to a special Mass Effect 2 GiantBombcast, apparently each end game instance saved from ME1 at the start-game menu has a little descriptor running through some of your choices. Also

your cabin on the Normandy has a fish tank in it. Yes.

Apparently there will be two kinds of DLC:

- The Cerberus Network DLC. You get the code for it free in a new copy of the game, or you can purchase it for around $15. All the DLC released here (missions, items, squad members) will be free.

- Paid-For DLC released the normal way. I'm guessing that these will be the bigger DLC.

Erm, i dunno if it's just a problem on the site or if there is something more to this but i went to check on my Mass Effect 2 SE pre-order with GAME, its still there but when i click on the link for the game it has disappeared.... Only the normal 360 edition and both SE & normal for PC are there. Same with Gameplay (360 SE missing)....

Kinda wishing my playthrough of the first game had been as a vanguard rather than a soldier class. The biotic powers in ME2 look insanely cool. Anyone know if you can change class at the beginning of the second game? Although...that seems kinda impossible since it would require you to reassign all your skill points. FEH!

I've got a vanguard (from the playthrough I hated) and two soldiers. I've also got a biotic with the assault rifle ability (which seems massively better than a vanguard - a better weapon and all the biotic abilities) but she's only level 3.

Edit: I think that your level doesn't carry on to ME2 but you get bonuses for a higher level.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!