Match 10: Lemon Jelly vs. Maximum The Hormone

Match 11: Postal Service vs. Sigur Ros

Match 12:

Match 13.

Match 14:

Match 15:

Match 16:

Bear for multiple reasons.

1) For having awesome enough parents to christen him Bear.

2) It being BSG

3) It NOT being Offspring

4) Tricia Helfer

Despite not seeing BSG in recent memory, I love it as a point, as I'm planning to watch it, and thusly love it.

Bear for me.

Mainly because the Offspring are crap in comparison. I might have to monitor ReZ's choices next time. ;)

AS much as I love the Offspring, particularly their earlier stuff, I'm gonna vote for that Bear guy. Original Prankstar is so overplayed that's it's lost all of the meaning behind it. That being said, that version of All Along The Watchtower is painful to listen to. He really should of left it as it was after Dylan and Hendrix gave us the definitive versions of the song.

Mainly because the Offspring are crap in comparison. I might have to monitor ReZ's choices next time. ;)

I have actually thought about my next choices, and they are amazing. One of them literally might win the whole thing. Maybe. But yeah I can basically guarantee you will prefer every single one (assuming will still chose three) I'll be upset if we don't choose three, because I can't elluminate a single one.

Anyway, The Offspring clearly. Its just fun.

Bear - 5

Offspring - 2

I have actually thought about my next choices, and they are amazing. One of them literally might win the whole thing. Maybe. But yeah I can basically guarantee you will prefer every single one (assuming will still chose three) I'll be upset if we don't choose three, because I can't elluminate a single one.

Good to hear!

Bear because although I do like The Offspring, it's really not one of their best songs and even though I wasn't particularly bothered about All along the Watchtower I'm gonna vote for it because it's the better song. ::shrug:

Had the Offsrping track been something like Bad Habit, Come out and Play, Hammerhead or The Kids Aren't Allright though and I would have easilly voted for them. :heh: