N-Europe

not_so_tiny's messy and inconsitent art (NSF56k)

not_so_tiny

I feel like it’s time to get myself ‘out there’. I’ve been drawing a comic since my first year of uni, based on not a lot it featured a few characters with a couple of stories and conversations I came up with and then it evolved from there.

At the moment you can see them all here: My Web Comic

Edit: I am also currently scripting and I've started drawing a proper comic called Red Cadet which I will start to post updates if people are interested.

A select few of my favourites;

part135.jpg

part137.jpg

part141.jpg

I used to drawn on brown paper, I liked how it looked, but it now seems pretentious and not very accessible.

part87.jpg

part42.jpg

part88.jpg

part48.jpg

And where it all began….it’s…messy...

page1.jpg

Red Cadet is my take on a Sci-Fi story, I guess, and focuses on a small group of explorers called S.P.A.C.E. (inventive huh?). Red Cadet is part of this team and the first book is about his first big mission (though he goes off without permission) where he must find who is supplying the main bad guy, Cosmic, with weapons and what he plans to do with them, while the rest of S.P.A.C.E try to track down Red. That just the story at its most basic. It's kinda light hearted.

I've scripted 5 books so far and I'll put up some concept art and maybe a few pages from the first book when I get time hopefully this evening.

• 1 month later...
Ahem...you might have noticed a certain comic on the main page by a certain person (me). I'm now doing the comic for website. How awesome is that?!

It's this awesome...

awesome1aa3.png

:D

In all seriousness though your comic is off to an awesome start and the contribution towards N-europe that you are providing is most appreciated and is sure to make a lot of people happy, your first comic made me smile, keep up the good work. : peace:

It's good, but the colour looks a bit weird, like you've saved it, print screen it and saved it again.

I think it's to do with the image being shrunk. For the next one I'll size it properly so it won't look like that, plus I'll have my table working so my colouring will look a lot better as well. Not sure what to do the next one on yet. Hmm.

• 2 months later...

Quick update. New comic up on the main site.

Also this weekend I'm going to be doing a 24 hour comic, I've had writers block for a while now so doing this will hopefully get my creativity flowing again and when it's done I'll put it up here regardless of how it turns out.

For those who don't know what one is, basically I'll be doing one page an hour for 24 hours non stop and making up as I go along, also to make things more interesting (and probably making the comic weird as hell) I'll be having an alcoholic beverage every hour, so the comic will become a drunken, sleep deprived mess...FUN!.

I have only done this once before and the results were interesting, which I might post it if I can find it, it's...odd).

Edited by not_so_tiny