N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, question: What will be doing at this meet?

I wanna go shopping. :(

Edit: Oooo, maybe we could get a pick 'n' mix?

As in a selection of sweets; that you could go out and get any day of the week?

You make it sound like it's a rare event!

Surely the purpose of the event is to hang out and get to know everyone, play games, have fun!

Not really sure a large group of people trapesing round all different shops that people want to go to and people getting bored 'cos they don't want to go there, or having to wait around etc... really fits that!

I'm going to the meet to talk to the folks off this forum. I can go shopping any other time :P

You lose! You can talk whilst you do other things. Also:

OMG, can we, can we!!! :bouncy:

How bad-ass would it be to have awesome people, and sweeeets?!

flink! please have eenuh make cupcakes O_O!!

you control her powers right??

I do control her powers (*hides*) and I'll ask her, haha. Wait, I don't even need to, she'll be reading this.

As in a selection of sweets; that you could go out and get any day of the week?

You make it sound like it's a rare event!

Surely the purpose of the event is to hang out and get to know everyone, play games, have fun!

Not really sure a large group of people trapesing round all different shops that people want to go to and people getting bored 'cos they don't want to go there, or having to wait around etc... really fits that!

You also lose. We'll have a day there, so how awesome would it be to go walkies and seeing ReZ's face light up at the sight of a lego shop, to kick each other's arses on the gamepods that are in...GAME. Also, sweets...I'm thinking a mass-picnic in the park. It'll be badass.

Cupcakes? But I've only ever made those once, in my entire lifetime. D:

Not even sure how that will work, as I have no idea yet when I'll be getting to London and where I will be right before I get there. And stuff!

Also Jim, we can buy candy anytiiiiime, why do you want to do it on the meet-up? Surely there's more fun things to do. Like playing gamessss (videogames and other games, anything!). =D

Cupcakes? But I've only ever made those once, in my entire lifetime. D:

Not even sure how that will work, as I have no idea yet when I'll be getting to London and where I will be right before I get there. And stuff!

Also Jim, we can buy candy anytiiiiime, why do you want to do it on the meet-up? Surely there's more fun things to do. Like playing gamessss (videogames and other games, anything!). =D

You could buy them, and pretend you made them. Nobody will ever know!...except now.

But sweets and people...it'll be fun. Plus, super picnic. :D

Edit: WAAAAATEEEERFIIIIIGHT!

Believe it or not there is no LEGO shop in London. :( (Crazy I know)

Just the one at Blue Water which doesn't count. In fact only three in the UK now. Brighton (yours) MK (mine) and Blue Water.

I will try and bring many sweets for you. I have a sweet shop with finest handmade sweets near me.

Also other stuff.

Haha, you lose!

I've never played it, but Ultimate Frisbee is meant to be awesome!

I've never played Ultimate Frisbee. This sounds goood.

Believe it or not there is no LEGO shop in London. :( (Crazy I know)

Just the one at Blue Water which doesn't count. In fact only three in the UK now. Brighton (yours) MK (mine) and Blue Water.

I will try and bring many sweets for you. I have a sweet shop with finest handmade sweets near me.

Also other stuff.

What the shit?! No Lego shop in London? Loooosers.

Dude, if you do this, I will hug you. Maybe grope the arse, too. It depends on if you bring cola bottles or not.

Flink: are you going for more than just saturday? There's potential to do that lame stuff on the other days.

Are we just going for the Saturday? I thought it was a longeeeer thing. Maybe I'm getting this mixed up with Glastonbury. x x

Are we just going for the Saturday? I thought it was a longeeeer thing. Maybe I'm getting this mixed up with Glastonbury. x x

It is longer than just the Saturday, but the actual meet-up (when most people will probably show up) is on Saturday. We will likely be staying a day longer I think, as I want to see a bit of Londonnnnn. We just have to find a place to stay still. =P

It is longer than just the Saturday, but the actual meet-up (when most people will probably show up) is on Saturday. We will likely be staying a day longer I think, as I want to see a bit of Londonnnnn. We just have to find a place to stay still. =P

Ahh, maybe this is where my confusion comes from.

Also, I added kisses on that last message. :shakehead

Haha, you lose!

I've never played it, but Ultimate Frisbee is meant to be awesome!

It's basically netball, with a frisbee. This actually makes it seem more fast and manly.

Since America has told me to fuck off, I shall see whether I can indeed make this social gathering.

It's basically netball, with a frisbee. This actually makes it seem more fast and manly.

Since America has told me to fuck off, I shall see whether I can indeed make this social gathering.

Yeah a friend of mine played in his Uni team; it was pretty competitive!

Looks good from stuff I've seen on youtube/been told.

It's cool cos when you through the frisbee you have to consider the speed and distance, so someone can run onto the end of it.